Britney’s ex-bodyguard also accused Britney of abusing m***…

1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Also, I took a closer look at her current teeth. I’m sorry to break it to you, but those are CHIPPED teeth. Not the ones that move just because you don’t wear a retainer. They literally look like teeth chipped due to meds/*****. Damn, so many things make sense now. 
hq2.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4qpAw4I

You realize they drugged her right? And took it incredibly far right when she started to speak out publicly and be more present lol

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

You realize they drugged her right? And took it incredibly far right when she started to speak out publicly and be more present lol

“They” are no longer in her life though. However, her teeth have been looking worse and worse since 2020 and this particular pic is from 2023. May I ask why?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Also, I took a closer look at her current teeth. I’m sorry to break it to you, but those are CHIPPED teeth. Not the ones that move just because you don’t wear a retainer. They literally look like teeth chipped due to meds/*****. Damn, so many things make sense now. 
hq2.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4qpAw4I

Your critical thinking skills are piss poor. Chipped teeth can be from so many things like chewing hard candy or teeth grinding. If she was using m*** as frequently as you claim she is, her teeth should most likely be rotted out.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

The deluded fans like you will be part of the reason it all won’t end well. Just saying 

So you’re suggesting she get back under a conservatorship because you have a theory that she’s on m*** lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

So you’re suggesting she get back under a conservatorship because you have a theory that she’s on m*** lol

I never said that. But if she does have severe substance abuse problem, something has to be done. 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
4 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

“They” are no longer in her life though. However, her teeth have been looking worse and worse since 2020 and this particular pic is from 2023. May I ask why?

Her teeth actually started to look like that in 2016. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Screaming @ the same 5 deluded people keep calling me a troll because I’m actually able to see that Britney hasn’t been acting like a normal sober sane person for a while. And the the m*** stories have been consistent over the years, so maybe there’s actually some truth to them

Also, I’m a team con plant because I have a different point of view? Okay, let me go cry now :jamie_lynn_grape:

Says someone obsessively posting negative things about someone they don’t know personally… so ironic. If anyone looks like a m*** head it’s you & your blatant agenda :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

This forum is a bit of an alternate reality. Once you accept that you can move freely amongst the chaos. The people here.. they’re mad, deluded. Britney could be pictured holding a m*** pipe and they would make some excuse that’s it’s a straw or some plastic toy??

I am actually quite liberal. Go be a rockstar as long as it’s in moderation and you can take care of business. Yeah it’s a health hazard and you have to know that. But Britney has always rebelled like that and seemingly spins out of control which is why.. oh let me not even go there.

But that also brings me to the biggest threat of all: The fans and how they’re actually like a conservatorship holding her to the image that was manufactured in the first place that she is just a perfect Barbie doll. 

Your girl loves a stim. A lil hit of ice. The hell you think break the ice is about??? And that is ok.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

This forum is a bit of an alternate reality. Once you accept that you can move freely amongst the chaos. The people here.. they’re mad, deluded. Britney could be pictured holding a m*** pipe and they would make some excuse that’s it’s a straw or some plastic toy??

I am actually quite liberal. Go be a rockstar as long as it’s in moderation and you can take care of business. Yeah it’s a health hazard and you have to know that. But Britney has always rebelled like that and seemingly spins out of control which is why.. oh let me not even go there.

But that also brings me to the biggest threat of all: The fans and how they’re actually like a conservatorship holding her to the image that was manufactured in the first place that she is just a perfect Barbie doll. 

Your girl loves a stim. A lil hit of ice. The hell you think break the ice is about??? And that is ok.

People don’t use m*** “occasionally”, “a lil hit of ice” is not “ok” & “Break the Ice” A. Isn’t about m*** B. Wasn’t written by Britney.

Weirdo

• Like 1