Britney’s ex-bodyguard also accused Britney of abusing m***…

339271B200000578-0-image-a-2_14617250061
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 34-year-old singer is said to have spent the night in the lot after she lost custody of her two sons to her...

I mean, let’s not act as if the m*** rumors haven’t been constantly appearing over the years. When there’s smoke, there’s fire…

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

This article is from 2011. 

He was her bodyguard for 8 months in 2010. 

In 2010 the con had been in place for 2 years. Any ***** she was given when he worked for her would have been administered by team con, not her. Don't see how she could get m*** then. It wouldnt have been possible. She wasn't even allows near dancers who drank alcohol on the FFT tour in 2011. 1

In 2021 he came out to say they forced a cocktail of ***** on her. 

/thread. 

m*** can be part of prescribed medication, don’t be stupid 

• Like 1

Notice how @Dynamic Lights completely ignores me calling them out as a team con plant. All they do is continue to post old bs reports to make her look bad. Why isn’t this person banned? They made a thread earlier saying she seemed mentally better during the cship than after. Completely ignoring the detail that the last forced facility stay they caused is what caused her to finally break & be this way now. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

1. Britney does what she is wants in her restrooms. Thank you bodyguard but she doesn't have to be publicly humiliated for what she does in private.

2. During the european tour of Piece of me Britney was showing signs of being a little unwell from time to time the same way she does now. Are you implying she was on m..... during the conservatorship ?? And we're not even talking about the Femme fatale promo.

3. We're all arguing about this because of this Daphné's article but anybody with some reasonable values would think this woman and her article are an embarrassement for society. Who spend weeks (months ?) with kids to get some infos in order to trash their mother in  a poorly written article ?

4. If any of this is true then all britney deserves is our love and support. (And that anybody who was involved in this disturbing conservatorship remains quiet as they shouls be in jail right now)

:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 3

Screaming @ the same 5 deluded people keep calling me a troll because I’m actually able to see that Britney hasn’t been acting like a normal sober sane person for a while. And the the m*** stories have been consistent over the years, so maybe there’s actually some truth to them

Also, I’m a team con plant because I have a different point of view? Okay, let me go cry now :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

Screaming @ the same 5 deluded people keep calling me a troll because I’m actually able to see that Britney hasn’t been acting like a normal sober sane person for a while. Okay

Then are you here sweetie? You joined the forum way after Britney was “not acting normal”. What inspired you to join exactly bc all you are doing is tearing her down….

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Screaming @ the same 5 deluded people keep calling me a troll because I’m actually able to see that Britney hasn’t been acting like a normal sober sane person for a while. Okay :jamie_lynn_grape:

screaming at you for continuously downplaying a woman's abuse and trauma and siding with her abusers 

• Love 3
  • Like 1