Britney’s ex-bodyguard also accused Britney of abusing m***…

7 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Or maybe it’s to admit that something is terribly wrong with her and she’s using again since her own children who probably have seen a lot of things first hand say that? Damn, half of this forum is SO deluded, I can’t 

You know you write similar to those DMs Juno Lou’s husband wrote some fans a couple of years ago bad mouthing Britney.

• Love 4

Can we ban @Dynamic Lights and @Loveprofusion please????? They’re trying to push a narrative about Britney that is damaging and offensive to her.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

Ice is literally a slang term for crystal m*** and you have to break it apart. This is infuriating. Britney has always been dropping hints for example her non subtle use of the pacifier and posting those pics to IG. Releasing that song at the height of her rebellion yeah I’m sure there is no relation. Again this is so infuriating 

Yeah I’m sure she released a song to hint to the GP that she’s on ice

the delusion is real 😭

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Your critical thinking skills are piss poor. Chipped teeth can be from so many things like chewing hard candy or teeth grinding. If she was using m*** as frequently as you claim she is, her teeth should most likely be rotted out.

Agreed. My husband went to the dentist recently and was told he had chipped teeth due to teeth grindging. He is not a crystal m*** user oddly, but a pension trustee executive and respectable father of three.  Certain people on this forum are determind to believe Kfed (of all peoples) assertion she is addicated to ***** and find anything to back it up. I also heard that her "panda eyes" might be a sign. It would all be pretty laughable if spreading these assertion was not harmful to Britney.     

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Agreed. My husband went to the dentist recently and was told he had chipped teeth due to teeth grindging. He is not a crystal m*** user oddly, but a pension trustee executive and respectable father of three.  Certain people on this forum are determind to believe Kfed (of all peoples) assertion she is addicated to ***** and find anything to back it up. I also heard that her "panda eyes" might be a sign. It would all be pretty laughable if spreading these assertion was not harmful to Britney.     

**** I have chipped teeth because genetically my teeth are crap and they don’t touch properly along with having an overbite causes the back of my two top teeth to grind on my three front bottom ones when I chew, which has caused them to be brittle and they chip. Teeth aren’t indestructible, **** happens.

Her panda eyes could be from lack of sleep from stress because these ****s won’t leave her alone! She’s got a lot going on in her life from her family doing all out smear campaigns in the media, to people harassing her, to her court case that just keeps getting prolonged.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Henry. said:

@Dynamic Lights you're clearly on some bullsh/t. No one wants your weird threads here, go outside

They have to stop embarrassing themselves. It’s very obvious what their motives are based off their constant NEGATIVE threads about Britney. Their behaviour is being looked into and has been dealt with. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Do people not realize how much medications can mess up your teeth? They had her on serious and heavy medications for over 13 years. Medications that she probably didn’t even need. Her teeth suffered a lot due to all of the meds over the years and her also not wearing a retainer like she’s stated before. 

• Love 5

well his rhetoric changed in 2021. If what he claimed was true 10 years ago, how was CS helpful then?? He claimed whatever was claimed when she was free back in 2007. Makes no sense whatsover, next

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Britney Spears’ former bodyguard Fernando Flores spent eight months looking after the star and is in support of her conservatorship, fearing the hit maker is too vulnerable to look...

• Like 2

OMG people!!! She PICKS HER NOSE! She FARTS!!! Like the rest of us. OMG!!! And its so important that they even mentions it before **** use? Im not saying Britney is an angel. I believe she has done both ***** and presciption pills, but this is getting silly. Just because she has doesn't mean she DO. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Marlean said:

OMG people!!! She PICKS HER NOSE! She FARTS!!! Like the rest of us. OMG!!! And its so important that they even mentions it before **** use? Im not saying Britney is an angel. I believe she has done both ***** and presciption pills, but this is getting silly. Just because she has doesn't mean she DO. 

yup this reminds of south park episode where the headline of the day was Britney peed on a beetle while she was in a forest.

Like can this get more ridiculous?  

7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not true. Similar chemical makeups, completely different things. Not all amphetamines are the same, that’s just like saying an asthma inhaler=m***:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I know. Just saying, is there this distinction on the accounts? You could claim it's m***.

7 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

You’re so naive. Britney is a rockstar. In what world do you live in where artists and producers do not regularly drop songs about ***** and s** in coded terms. This is so frustrating 

a song can be subjective. you’re able to make a song to be about anything you want. that’s where the saying “art is subjective.” there is no wrong or right answer to someone’s perception of art. however you’re just a dumb ***😁

14 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Saw this on another forum. Interesting: 

You clearly weren't paying attention back in 2007 then. Britney was on crystal m*** and did rehab for it... only the rehab didn't work, and within mere weeks after she left rehab, Britney OD'ed inside of a hotel room where she and singer Howie Day (whom she had met in rehab) had been holed up SMOKING m*** FOR SEVERAL DAYS. Her bodyguard had to save her during this overdose.

This bodyguard was so scared for Britney's two small toddlers that he lawyered up with Gloria Allred and showed up at one of Britney's custody hearings so he could provide testimony to the court. Britney's lawyers were too scared to question him because they knew he would destroy her chances of ever regaining full, unmonitored custody ever again.

Sam Lutfi even admitted that he found a baggie of crystal m*** inside of Britney's car when he agreed to come on as her manager in late 2007/early 2008. 

Jason Alexander said that Britney overdosed back in 2004, the weekend that they did their little 72-hour quickie wedding. Per Jason, Britney was binging on co****e, ecstacy, and Xanax that weekend, and she became non-responsive, so he and her bodyguards had to carry her into the hotel shower and turn on the ice cold water at full blast to revive her. 

Britney's issues started with legal m*** - Ritalin and Adderall - but soon progressed onward towards harder "uppers". Her own UNCLE even admitted that Britney preferred uppers. For those not aware, "uppers" are stimulating ***** along the vein of co****e and CRYSTAL m***. 

Britney freebased and used VERY hard *****.

All of this makes sense. Coming from southern poor Kentwood, she must have been exposed to it pretty young. She’s herself stated that she’s country, Fe even said in the In The Zone ABC special “you can take the girl out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the girl.”

You can be a fully functioning addict, it all depends on the dosages.

weren’t there also claims that she was smoking w**d and drinking since teenage years with that boyfriend of hers from high school? The guy who sold the hand written letters while she was recording BOMT and touring?