Britney’s ex-bodyguard also accused Britney of abusing m***…

7 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

People don’t use m*** “occasionally”, “a lil hit of ice” is not “ok” & “Break the Ice” A. Isn’t about m*** B. Wasn’t written by Britney.

Weirdo

Ice is literally a slang term for crystal m*** and you have to break it apart. This is infuriating. Britney has always been dropping hints for example her non subtle use of the pacifier and posting those pics to IG. Releasing that song at the height of her rebellion yeah I’m sure there is no relation. Again this is so infuriating 

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Ice is literally a slang term for crystal m*** and you have to break it apart. This is infuriating. Britney has always been dropping hints for example her non subtle use of the pacifier and posting those pics to IG. Releasing that song at the height of her rebellion yeah I’m sure there is no relation. Again this is so infuriating 

Stop projecting & seek help.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

You’re really trying your damndest to push this Britney is a m*** head narrative are the ya? Go back to Jamie and Lou and let them know we’re smarter than they are. It isn’t 2007 anymore, a lot of us are grown adults now who are fully capable of putting two and two together and know what’s really going on here so….

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Lmao you sure are some kind of stupid aren’t ya, sorry not sorry. Break The Ice is literally a saying about easing the tension. You and the OP are really trying to push a narrative tonight.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Stop projecting & seek help.

You’re so naive. Britney is a rockstar. In what world do you live in where artists and producers do not regularly drop songs about ***** and s** in coded terms. This is so frustrating 

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Your critical thinking skills are piss poor. Chipped teeth can be from so many things like chewing hard candy or teeth grinding. If she was using m*** as frequently as you claim she is, her teeth should most likely be rotted out.

Exactly! m*** pretty much ages you into oblivion and and makes you look god awful  seeing how she’s been looking younger and younger and flawless, I can definitely with no doubt in my mind that she’s not doing m***.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

You’re so naive. Britney is a rockstar. In what world do you live in where artists and producers do not regularly drop songs about ***** and s** in coded terms. This is so frustrating 

Lmao Break The Ice is NOT about *****. s**? Yeah, a lot of songs that Britney puts out are about s**. She even stated she likes s**. Her entire image was built on s** appeal. She has never once sang about ***** though, that you are delusional on.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

Put down the pipe & maybe you won’t be so “infuriated” & “frustrated”… tweakers are truly a breed of their own. While you’re at it, also stop pretending a pregnant Britney Spears recorded a song about m*** written by Keri Hilson. You’ve gotta be pretty bad off to hear Break the Ice & automatically associate it with m*** USE,  the projection is scary. As someone who works in the industry party ***** are VERY common & easily available, but that doesn’t include m***. It’s beyond disgusting & trashy.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao Break The Ice is NOT about *****. s**? Yeah, a lot of songs that Britney puts out are about s**. She even stated she likes s**. Her entire image was built on s** appeal. She has never once sang about ***** though, that you are delusional on.

Pretty sure “You can roll if you can don’t be a punk” & “I think I see confection from this potion” are about ecstasy, but that’s not disgusting, trashy, & hardcore like m***

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Pretty sure “You can roll if you can don’t be a punk” & “I think I see confection from this potion” are about ecstasy, but that’s not disgusting, trashy, & hardcore like m***

See the judgmental comments from you. Britney would not want to be around that lmaoooo she would definitely want to escape from you. Btw Blackout entirely and Gimme More are about rainbows and sunshine as well 

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

See the judgmental comments from you. Britney would not want to be around that lmaoooo she would definitely want to escape from you. Btw Blackout and Gimme More are about rainbows and sunshine as well 

Yes. I’m very judegmental towards tweakers. Your post history is nothing but negative bull**** written about Britney- she would 100% want to “escape you”.  Put down the “ice” & stop projecting your hard **** use onto Britney Spears. Tweaker

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Saw this on another forum. Interesting: 

You clearly weren't paying attention back in 2007 then. Britney was on crystal m*** and did rehab for it... only the rehab didn't work, and within mere weeks after she left rehab, Britney OD'ed inside of a hotel room where she and singer Howie Day (whom she had met in rehab) had been holed up SMOKING m*** FOR SEVERAL DAYS. Her bodyguard had to save her during this overdose.

This bodyguard was so scared for Britney's two small toddlers that he lawyered up with Gloria Allred and showed up at one of Britney's custody hearings so he could provide testimony to the court. Britney's lawyers were too scared to question him because they knew he would destroy her chances of ever regaining full, unmonitored custody ever again.

Sam Lutfi even admitted that he found a baggie of crystal m*** inside of Britney's car when he agreed to come on as her manager in late 2007/early 2008. 

Jason Alexander said that Britney overdosed back in 2004, the weekend that they did their little 72-hour quickie wedding. Per Jason, Britney was binging on co****e, ecstacy, and Xanax that weekend, and she became non-responsive, so he and her bodyguards had to carry her into the hotel shower and turn on the ice cold water at full blast to revive her. 

Britney's issues started with legal m*** - Ritalin and Adderall - but soon progressed onward towards harder "uppers". Her own UNCLE even admitted that Britney preferred uppers. For those not aware, "uppers" are stimulating ***** along the vein of co****e and CRYSTAL m***. 

Britney freebased and used VERY hard *****.

07 has nothing to do with 2023.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes. I’m very judegmental towards tweakers. Your post history are nothing but negative bull**** written about Britney- she would 100% want to “escape you”.  Put down the “ice” & stop projecting your hard **** use onto Britney Spears. Tweaker

Excuse me?? You’re judgmental to people with substance abuse issues???? What’s next want to put all those people in a cell and lock the door. They don’t need medical help, therapy or anything like that. They don’t have a disease or anything.  What a *****

5 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Excuse me?? You’re judgmental to people with substance abuse issues???? What’s next want to put all those people in a cell and lock the door. They don’t need medical help, therapy or anything like that. They don’t have a disease or anything.  What a *****

Nah, do your thing I just have better things to do than argue with tweakers online. Lost in a low vibrational false reality where you think songs written by Keri Hilson like Gimme More & Break the Ice are about the disgusting poison you’re killing yourself with. I hope you get the help you need, not responding to you anymore but I hope you get the help you need before ruining your finances, face, teeth & life. m*** is no joke.

Edit: also, I have manyyy loved ones who have struggled with addiction but thankfully the people I surround myself with aren’t stupid enough to ever try something you’ll never come back from like m***. I’ve been through alot of **** & know people who have been through much worse & we’ve NEVER been dumb enough to take a m***/crackpipe to the face or a needle in the arm…yikes

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
8 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nah, do your thing I just have better things to do than argue with tweakers online. Lost in a low vibrational false reality where you think songs written by Keri Hilson like Gimme More & Break the Ice are about the disgusting poison you’re killing yourself with. I hope you get the help you need, not responding to you anymore but I hope you get the help you need before ruining your finances, face, teeth & life. m*** is no joke.

Edit: also, I have manyyy loved ones who have struggled with addiction but thankfully the people I surround myself with aren’t stupid enough to ever try something you’ll never come back from like m***. I’ve been through alot of **** & know people who have been through much worse & we’ve NEVER been dumb enough to take a m***/crackpipe to the face or a needle in the arm…yikes

Ok good night. Please work on your anger issues, judgement and outright hostility toward people who have substance abuse issues (can form from generational trauma, which Britney has). I’m pretty sure you’ve received similar feedback from your partners or people you work with about your attitude.  And again you just called them dumb. How about injured.. suffering… troubled?? Britney is troubled.
Red blooded for sure, least u know.