Britney Spears is working on a new album with Stargate and Caleb Stone!

12 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

This week she literally said she left the business but y'all would rather believe something someone from twitter made up 

She also "left the business" then released Hold Me Closer. I think her idea of "the business" and ours is different. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

This week she literally said she left the business but y'all would rather believe something someone from twitter made up 

1) she was most likely speaking in past tense as in why she previously had “quit” the industry and also she always contradicts herself in captions. 

2) this is literally the furthest thing away from being a fake twitter rumor- he literally posted a photo with star gate and is in the industry, this is the most tangible real statement that confirms she is working on a new album/music we have seen since HMC. And they work with/for RCA records. She is absolutely coming in some form and fashion.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

She also recorded Hold Me Closer when saying something like that, so I guess by business she meant touring or doing concerts.

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, easy said:

She also "left the business" then released Hold Me Closer. I think her idea of "the business" and ours is different. 

I think by business she could also be referring to promotional side of things. Like she could still put out isolated creative projects independently without being part of the ‘business’

But who knows

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think by business she could also be referring to promotional side of things. Like she could still put out isolated creative projects independently without being part of the ‘business’

But who knows

Agree! I think she means promotion, touring, etc. the parts that are traumatic for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Alio said:

Right ? The Alps is literally what separate France and Italy in the South of Europe, how can this be "siberian" ? Is it a nickname given to antoher place ? maybe. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Yeah, I thought it might be something like a studio, but google doesn't show any meaningful results.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block