Britney Spears is working on a new album with Stargate and Caleb Stone!

2 hours ago, reverendB said:

I have no idea who Stargate is. But I LOVE me some Billie Piper!

They produced Selfish from Femme Fatale? And worked with so many other big artists.

Day and Night was definitely influenced by Britney’s sound though.

• Love 1

As much as id love to play the delusional Britney stan here, I'm actually gonna take this with a grain of salt for once. After looking thru his IG, he has been involved in some lower tier productions, but nothing to warrant a Britney Spears collaboration OF ALL people. No doubt he has links to Stargate, but I do find it off that neither of them follow eachother on IG. 

Britney's name was probably used in more of a joking fashion, rather than seriously. Again, he doesn't have any particularly groundbreaking placements in the music industry. Not knocking him tho. 

Stargate probably told him to take it down, in fear something exactly like this would happen. We're now holding out hope for a possibility non-existent project. 

I would love to be proved wrong, but with everything going on in her life right now I don't know what to believe. 

• Love 3

I think her A&R is asking for song submissions. It doesn't mean Britney is working exclusively with them, IMO.

In other words, many producers have been tipped that Britney is looking for new songs, and many producers are likely working on songs to submit for the recording process.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block