Harry Styles rumored to headline the Super Bowl Halftime Show 2024

7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Absolutely not. What a snooze fest that would be. They just can’t seem to get it right ever :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Let's not forget football is generally has a huge straight audience... Most people would prefer someone like Harry over someone like Britney 

No thanks. He has only a few real hits. I mean, his new singles after As It Was barely even got airplay... Harry is more of a leadsingle guy that smashes but all the others remain forever in the shadow of the leadsingle.

Also, he has like 2 albums or so?

I respect him as an artist (his music is not my cup of tea) but I absolutely think he's way too early in his career to do this kind of show.

I personally stil want to see a full JLo only Superbowl. That woman is one of the very few that to me, comes close to the stage appeal Britney once had. The woman is in her 50s and she outdances the current youngster celebs with EASEEE. Her current music is kinda meh but she has a back catalog that does the trick. 

My dream superbowl performs woupd be:

Taylor Swift

Nelly Furtado

6 hours ago, AII said:

Let's not forget football is generally has a huge straight audience... Most people would prefer someone like Harry over someone like Britney 

Would they tho? The gayest icons of artists usually drew the best numbers, look at Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, ...

Whereas the Superbowl of Maroon 5, Coldplay, ... were the lower ones.

So I'd think that someone like Britney would pull of one of the best numbers rather than Harry.

• Love 1

As it was, adore you, watermelon sugar… I can’t really think of any other songs that are super well known? 

he’s very grocery store white bread granola mom-music (imo) so tbh he might be perfect for the Super Bowl. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block