Cardi B name drops Britney during her verse on her song with Latto, "Put It On Da Floor Again"

2 hours ago, the_blackout said:

The only thing I will retract from why I said, is that I said "black artists" instead of "rappers" and it's an honest mistake, since I always saw rap a huge part of their culture.

I still stand by the rest of my statement. I still don't like that type of videos and music, I still think it's degrading, especially for women, because that is distorted ***ual freedom. I still want to understand the psychology behind the wealth flaunting, and I won't stop at your passive aggressive response, we all know how to talk in that manner, babes. 

As for Britney and others artists doing the same, true, you have a point. But Rappers will always be the first to go for that type of videos ( I'm talking around the same time as the rise of east west coast hip hop ~90s .)

One little advice for you, don't say hurtful things to a specific person IN YOUR LIFE, you never know what your words will cause to that person, because you can NEVER judge a human being by one comment he wrote. God only knows how it is hard to try to put together back what's left of your self-esteem after everything in our world tries to destroy it. Answer, prove your point while staying neutral towards the person your addressing, the subject talked about does not represent neither of the two parts discussing it, and if more people mastered this Art of discussion we'll be in a much better place. 

No you and your friends that instantly called this ratchet, ghetto, etc are racist. If you knew anything about “black artist” u would know that they exist in every genre and PIONEERED genres that were stolen from them. Elvis ripped off BLACK artist. The queen of soul (Aretha), the queen of ROCK(tina turner), the king of POP( Michael Jackson), the dutchess of pop (JANET), the voice(Whitney), the songbird supreme(Mariah) , the king of soul (James brown), PRINCE, etc were all BLACK artist and never presented themselves the way u described “black artist.” Some of the ppl in this forum are pathetic, and Britney herself has been one of the biggest and most inclusive artist of all time. Because of her open mindedness she introduced ppl that would never turn on urban stations or r&b & hip hop into how GREAT some of that music is. She almost got into a fight over someone calling her bodyguard the n word. The queen hates racism too! Check yourself. She’s aware that she wouldn’t be as huge of a global icon if she didn’t connect with ALL ppl and inspire ALL ppl. Some of her favorite artist Whitney, mj, and Janet are BLACK. And she doesn’t think cardi is Rachet either as she worked out to her music. Only racist ppl would turn cardi’s kind gesture into something nasty and hateful. You should be ashamed. You’re an embarrassment to Britney and the rest of the b army.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

No you and your friends that instantly called this ratchet, ghetto, etc are racist. If you knew anything about “black artist” u would know that they exist in every genre and PIONEERED genres that were stolen from them. Elvis ripped off BLACK artist. The queen of soul (Aretha), the queen of ROCK(tina turner), the king of POP( Michael Jackson), the dutchess of pop (JANET), the voice(Whitney), the songbird supreme(Mariah) , the king of soul (James brown), PRINCE, etc were all BLACK artist and never presented themselves the way u described “black artist.” Some of the ppl in this forum are pathetic, and Britney herself has been one of the biggest and most inclusive artist of all time. Because of her open mindedness she introduced ppl that would never turn on urban stations or r&b & hip hop into how GREAT some of that music is. She almost got into a fight over someone calling her bodyguard the n word. The queen hates racism too! Check yourself. She’s aware that she wouldn’t be as huge of a global icon if she didn’t connect with ALL ppl and inspire ALL ppl. Some of her favorite artist Whitney, mj, and Janet are BLACK. And she doesn’t think cardi is Rachet either as she worked out to her music. Only racist ppl would turn cardi’s kind gesture into something nasty and hateful. You should be ashamed. You’re an embarrassment to Britney and the rest of the b army.

This 100 percent ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Politik said:

Britney is still a part of pop culture and is an icon. If the con had never happened she would be bigger than any of these other girls, period. 

This is what makes me sad about the conservatorship other than Britney being treated like less than a real human being. All the incredible songs and performances she would’ve continued to give us from HER heart and soul. Damn 😩

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block