Is Taylor Swift planning to release a memoir to overshadow Britney?

At this point of her career Taylor can sell anything. She has very loyal fan base because Taylor giving everything asked from her to fans. She is very clever about marketing and controlling her narrative like no one other. 

I'm not sure how Britney's book gonna perform tbh. İf she waits longer it won't do any favor to her obviously. While free Britney is still a thing they should release it to maximize profit.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, britbritlove said:

She will release a book and it will be titled:  TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE.

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Like what is there left to know about her after her 300+ songs and very public romances? Unless she’s finally admitting to liking ******* I see it as another cash grab for her fans that will buy anything she puts out 

What is with low-key sl** shaming women for dating different guys? Taylor could have her own experiences and sing about them if she wanted too. She built a career of her romantic life and THAT IS OKAY. Her music is incredible and it is delusional to say otherwise. Same way Madonna built her career on controversy and shock value, and Britney build her career on her s*xy image and dance/club vibe music.  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Also, guys do it all the time, but let us burn Taylor for it. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

What is with low-key sl** shaming women for dating different guys? Taylor could have her own experiences and sing about them if she wanted too. She built a career of her romantic life and THAT IS OKAY. Her music is incredible and it is delusional to say otherwise. Same way Madonna built her career on controversy and shock value, and Britney build her career on her s*xy image and dance/club vibe music.  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Also, guys do it all the time, but let us burn Taylor for it. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

When the hell did I sl** shame anyone in my post? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 4

Implying that Britney's working on a memoir. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: But it's hilarious if Taylor writes a memoir of her own; what's she going to tell us that we don't already know? Her personal life is literally an open book since she constantly  talks about her former relationships via her songs. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

No other book would overshadow Britney’s book if released around the same time. There’s too much secrecy and questions that surround Britney’s life. She was in a situation that People are genuinely interested in regardless of how they feel about her. People love Taylor swift, but no one besides fans would be interested. What hasn’t she shared? Her music catalogue is like a diary. She creates the narratives that the media covers on her. I just don’t see what a book would unveil that most people don’t already know. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

mean-girls-shut-up.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block