Is Taylor Swift planning to release a memoir to overshadow Britney?

What is there to read about Taylor? She is the least mysterious celebrity out there. There is literally nothing interesting about her personal life. Even if she'd release her book on the same day as Britney, nobody beside her fans are gonna buy it. While Britney's book will be bought by the GP and her fans, cause everyone wants to know what happened.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Not being a d1ck cos different strokes for different folks but I will never, ever understand the hype around Taylor swift.  To me she puts out the absolute most generic, basic psl white girl music on earth. I just don’t get it? Baffling:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It's as simple as that. She often sings about being a victim and about how many people broke her heart and that's why it's so relatable cause people love to feel that way. She's basic and there's nothing controversial about her so basic people like it cause it's safe. Her lyrics are so corny and immature and her fans try to convince us that it's good  

ezgif-2-e34af1fcd4.gif

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Britney Spears Forgot About Meeting Taylor Swift… Twice ...

they love each other a lot, i don't think she would do this to spoil britney's release, whatever it is, hers will have less interesting information than britney's which will expose the media and the industry :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

No. Taylor's Team Selena. She's just waiting for the right time to make a song about Britney.

8 hours ago, Henry. said:

It's as simple as that. She often sings about being a victim and about how many people broke her heart and that's why it's so relatable cause people love to feel that way. She's basic and there's nothing controversial about her so basic people like it cause it's safe. Her lyrics are so corny and immature and her fans try to convince us that it's good  

ezgif-2-e34af1fcd4.gif

LOL

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block