Is Taylor Swift planning to release a memoir to overshadow Britney?

I mean maybe if we had a release date... I think they've had very different life experiences and their books would both be extremely different, so even if both were released same day I don't think one would necessarily overshadow the other.

But regardless, we don't have a release date for Britneys... its not reasonable to think that every single other celeb planning to write a book should have to wait until after Britneys..... we might never get another celeb bio ever again if that were the case

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Taylor is a huge star and her fans will eat up any content that she puts out. I feel like at her age a memoir book will come across as more of a money grab. But, she's lived a full and exciting life already and probably has a lot to share. Maybe her book will make sense for her and won't be a memoir.

If this is true, I hope the release date is nowhere close to Britney's. Taylor is very conscious of competing release dates for all of her projects. If she does anything at the same time as Britney then she clearly wants to hurt Britney for some reason.

Edit: I just watched the video and if the release date is in July, then I don't think it will have any impact on Britney's book which won't be released until fall at the earliest, possibly next year. Every big star deserves to sell a book if they want. Britney has the most captivating story though imo.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 2

It's funny how you guys are always turning other women against Britney. Taylor, Beyoncé, Xtina, Gaga... every day a new topic forcing a rivalry that only exists here. I don't know if you know, but before Britney announced her book, other artists were already doing that. She is definitely not revolutionizing the literary market as you think.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's funny how you guys are always turning other women against Britney. Taylor, Beyoncé, Xtina, Gaga... every day a new topic forcing a rivalry that only exists here. I don't know if you know, but before Britney announced her book, other artists were already doing that. She is definitely not revolutionizing the literary market as you think.

THIS.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block