Britney reportedly working on a huge new duets album (Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith and more)

Maybe half collabs and half solo would be better.

Some collabs simply won't work today because too much time has passed.

10/12 years ago would of loved to have seen Britney & Gaga but now it doesn't seem that appealing. Same goes with Britney & Katy collabs.

I wouldn't mind another Britney & Madonna collabs. Elton & Britney. Would love to see Britney & Janet but doubt that will happen. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2023 at 3:29 AM, Barmy86 said:

Second, isn't she still involved in a financial conservatorship deal where she's not getting all her money? Unless I missed something working two jobs..

You must have fallen of the information cliff in January 2022. That's when the accountant handed over her money. They needed to straighten out the mess her father had left. His total mismanagement of her funds is still in court. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block