TMZ: Britney Drinks Coffee & Tea ALL THE TIME πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Hey TMZ, have you heard of students? Wait until you see how much coffee they drink a day. Arrest them! Manics, junkies, put them in a c-ship.

And people who get cold and drink tea- ******* weirdos. They need c-ship too.

Put British people under c-ship too.

Β 

And abolish Starbucks!

We (the British) all drink far too much tea. We cannot be trusted and are out of control with our tea drinking habit! Conservatorships all around I say.Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
Just now, Grace Kelly said:

We (the British) all drink far too much tea. We cannot be trusted and are out of control with our tea drinking habit! Conservatorships all around I say.Β 

Β 

The monarchy drank so much tea they turned into lizards. It's a biohazard. Tea is the most dangerous liquid known to mankind. It turns human DNA into reptilian one.

I don't even dare to think about the coffee. Coffee is planted by aliens to brainwash us.

Β 

Β 

For BAnons reading this

Spoiler

This is sarcasm.

Β 

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Who cares? She'll get tired of it. And then will get back (pun intended) to it. Why is every little thing she does made to sound like she's manic and crazy? Is this a US thing?Β 

No it's a team con thing. It's their smear campaign to deflect from the abuse she suffered because of them, and paint her as crazy so no one will believe her. No one is taking this seriously.Β 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block