Kesha - "Eat The Acid", "Fine Line" visualizers

Body ache

2 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Well guys, these are real good songs, I'm astonished you were still waiting for major buble pop hits from Kesha brands' era.

Hide contents

And guess what, if Britney is ever coming back to music there is more luck we're getting songs like those, instead of the expected Britney brands pop songs.

Yeah I really liked the songs and after understanding the lyrics to Eat The Acid, I love it even more. Kesha is not the party girl Dr. Luke made her to be. She’s moved on from that which is why the $ is gone. Also I don’t think she cares about chart success just as long as she gets what she wants to sing put out there.

Also, if Britney came back with something similar, people might take her more seriously as an artist instead of Britney the industry puppet who does what she’s told. I don’t view her as that because I know the ins and outs of her career and all the unreleased stuff she has that shows that side of her, that’s being a true fan, but the general public see her as this s** kitten who performs in lingerie and **** outfits doing provocative dance moves. It’d be interesting to see her show a different side of herself in a fully in control artistic way now that she’s free and I’m here for it when/if she does. Like do what Britney Jean was marketed as that the end product wasn’t: personal, raw, and artistic.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Well guys, these are real good songs, I'm astonished you were still waiting for major buble pop hits from Kesha brands' era.

Reveal hidden contents

And guess what, if Britney is ever coming back to music there is more luck we're getting songs like those, instead of the expected Britney brands pop songs.

Not really, when she has teased bubble pop hits on her insta. OLCSUN is an actual hit from

the 40 odd seconds I’ve heard…..that’s what she needed. But maybe that’s not what she wanted, maybe she wanted to speak volumes. 
who knows, I’ll still listen to the album, but it’s not going to chart well with these 2 singles. I don’t think she cares about charts though, so good for her. My opinion is completely irrelevant :) 

Edited by AndyFoster

Yeah these songs aren't it. They're too down tempo, depressing, and just plain boring. Even the High Road era started off with better songs, and just look at the state of that. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Would it kill her to work with Max Martin or any other really popular hitmakers? I'd rather listen to meaningless up-tempo pop songs than more introspective stuff from her. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Eat the acid is epic. At 3:00 omg. If only a more danceable beat came in at some point but it’s really good electronic sounding and has a lot of remix potential. Finally some cool sounds again like Miley’s river.

brand new sound so far she hasn’t followed the sound of what’s current like some other boppers. Trailblazin lady!Sad Over It GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block