Kesha - "Eat The Acid", "Fine Line" visualizers

Body ache

I haven't watched the visualizers yet because I feel like it's just an excuse to not put out a proper music video but....

The songs themselves... They are ok. Obviously a very different sound to her older stuff but hardly surprising considering most pop girls eventually break out of that bubblegum pop sound. She probably wanted creative control and this is what tends to happen when they do have creative control. Under a big label they usually have an image they need to perfect and obviously that's not happening here. So... I think it's overall not bad. 6.5/10. I'm sure it will continue to grow on me 

Sooo, as for the songs, Eat the Acid has really beautiful lyrics, however, I cannot say I'd ever saw this coming as a lead single. As for Fine Line, well, I do appreciate the thought behind its lyrics & that's it. I don't think this would chart well, however, I feel like the lyrics evoke something in the right people. Eat the Acid is boring in instrumental, yet very touching in lyricism. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block