Britney Dancing To Janet “That’s The Way Love Goes”

Ok I'm just gonna say it..she can do whatever she wants, when she wants...

But I miss her..and I think she still wants to impress.. how remarkable that her 10th album is shaping up to be her most anticipated potentially.. 

She  is just missing a stage..imagine the creative juices that must be flowing after being locked up for 13 years

Manic?...no....just absolutely unapologetically free. And if anyone questions it its because you don't know enough.. 

Britney hasn't released since 2016..I'm still on the edge of my seat because this time it will mean alot..

Anywaaay..

B10..a book.. whenever..I just want it

We all know what we secretly wish aha :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

But I miss her..and I think she still wants to impress.. how remarkable that her 10th album is shaping up to be her most anticipated potentially.. 

She  is just missing a stage..imagine the creative juices that must be flowing after being locked up for 13 years

Manic?...no....just absolutely unapologetically free. And if anyone questions it its because you don't know enough.. 

Britney hasn't released since 2016..I'm still on the edge of my seat because this time it will mean alot..

Anywaaay..

We all know what we secretly wish aha :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Exactly I mean girl has so much energy and feeling 

4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Anywaaay..

She retired

Oh how I yearn for a Janet x Britney collab. Seriously the perfect opportunity to release Control 2.0 or something else equally as viscious and epic. Sad that they've not yet crossed paths, and yet Britney has always referenced her as an example. I can't even imagine a That's The Way Love Goes for Britney, but TOMH and Slumber Party were pretty close, in terms of that velvety, downbeat soundscape. Ahh.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, InTheMix said:

Oh how I yearn for a Janet x Britney collab. Seriously the perfect opportunity to release Control 2.0 or something else equally as viscious and epic. Sad that they've not yet crossed paths, and yet Britney has always referenced her as an example. I can't even imagine a That's The Way Love Goes for Britney, but TOMH and Slumber Party were pretty close, in terms of that velvety, downbeat soundscape. Ahh.

:bouncey:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block