The Weeknd's The Idol’ Trailer is OUT and Gimme More is included

I mean the remix sounds fine and the trailer looks ok, but didn't y'all post a thread the other day about how nasty, like truly nasty, the whole production of this show turned out to be? Now everyone is so excited :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 

For what I read, the show is a recipe for mess, idk how many times they changed the story, even the cast, and everyone involved were pretty much pissed at the producers because of how they were handling things.

Besides I didn't like the reference of a nasty girl to Britney, as if she was living a life of excess because she was some wild party animal or something, when we know her life was less fun than that. 

But whatever, if it helps to keep Britney and her music alive during her hiatus, that's fine I guess 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

“ Four sources say that Levinson ultimately scrapped Seimetz’s approach to the story, making it less about a troubled starlet falling victim to a predatory industry figure and fighting to reclaim her own agency, and more of a degrading love story with a hollow message that some crew members describe as being offensive. “

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney didn’t write Gimme More and therefore doesn’t own publishing so she doesn’t have final say over what the song can be used for. That said since she did meet up with Abel he either wanted her blessing out of respect for her (as he should) or they worked on something together.

Anyway this is cool but not surprising since we’ve known this was loosely based on the tabloid sensationalized aspects of B’s career/life. I might watch just because I love Abel and I wanna see his s** scenes.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block