The Weeknd's The Idol’ Trailer is OUT and Gimme More is included

53 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

The fact Gimme More was released in 2007 and has continued to be relevant and popular over the years and doesn't age. Iconic. I’m excited it’s once again going to get the recognition it deserves. Legendary. 

There are very few pop songs that remain relevant years/decades later. Britney Spears has a handful of those: BOMT, Gimme More, S4U, Toxic 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Honestly, the show looks kinda cringe to me, they will use the shock factor of dr*gs and s3x etc.

Gimme more is iconic, they know why they chose it and they are also using Britney as public persona cause people will speculate if it was inspired by her or not blah blah blah

Will watch it tho, hopefully acting will be on point

• Like 2

OMG! It's f  cking epic! They didn't just put a random **** song as a trailer theme song, it's like they built the trailer around the song! It's insaaaaaaaaaane! And Britney's legendary laugh at the end... Mamamia! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:I hope Britney saw it, I'm sure she did and I hope she will be really proud and maybe will feel inspired...

• Love 4

"WHEN WAS THE LAST

TRULY

F * UCKING NASTY

NASTYYY BAD POP GIRL...???"

GIMME MORE FIRST NOTES as the answer to this question...

This is seriously EPIC!!!

In my wildest dream, before the end we would hear the new it girl enter into an office with the hills in background, sayin' hello and bam! Close up on Britney in a chair with a black s  exy suit, turning and looking at the camera and say "sit down!" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cut!!! Ending with the sound of her laugh!:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block