Betraying Britney: Do you guys feel bad for wanting to have fun in bed with Britney Spears' husband, Sam Asghari ? Sorry Brit but he's HOT !

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

He doesn’t do anything for me at all. Like sure, I appreciate the work it takes to get a body like his but meh, not my type. 
Charlie Ebersol and Justin Timberlake (00’s edition) could get it though :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Charlie was hot though!!! Not the Justin mention :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, brymo said:

He's attractive and smash material. Not entirely my type but I wouldn't kick him out of bed. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Omg how dare you insinuate that you’d sleep with Britney’s husband. He is a married man! This matter will be getting looked into  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

Kidding. Sam is such a hunk Omg real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Charlie was hot though!!! Not the Justin mention :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I remember there was pics of her and Charlie in Hawaii I think and he wearing little red shorts and… :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I am slightly ashamed of my 00’s attraction to Justin. But there’s users on here that say they’d let KFed slam them and that makes me feel better about myself :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I remember there was pics of her and Charlie in Hawaii I think and he wearing little red shorts and… :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I am slightly ashamed of my 00’s attraction to Justin. But there’s users on here that say they’d let KFed slam them and that makes me feel better about myself :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Not me thinking KFed back in the day was hot spacer.png

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Not me thinking KFed back in the day was hot spacer.png

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And you have the tenacity to judge me for my 00’s JT fetish? :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Spoiler

I always thought Kevin looked like he needed a long shower and I did not think he was attractive but I was interested in his origin story of how the nickname “meat pole” came to be :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

And you have the tenacity to judge me for my 00’s JT fetish? :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Hide contents

I always thought Kevin looked like he needed a long shower and I did not think he was attractive but I was interested in his origin story of how the nickname “meat pole” came to be :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I think I found his bada*** vibe hot at the time tbh :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I never found JT hot :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block