Betraying Britney: Do you guys feel bad for wanting to have fun in bed with Britney Spears' husband, Sam Asghari ? Sorry Brit but he's HOT !

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure people talk about embarrassing yet for sure Britney would be pissed and embarrassed to see people posting pics of her husband’s bulge!

Let’s not talk about if Britney seen half of the horrendous comments that you’ve made about her and her husband :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney probably doesn’t care about her fans posting pictures of Sam, especially if they are ones that he’s approved of and posted himself :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

exactly tbh, she doesnt give a sh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: she's getting decked down by that on the daily honey

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

Girl you just asked me to be appropriate and now you posting a shirtless picture of Sam with a deeick print da fack ? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Girl- your comments in the chat were extremely vile and over the top. Not appropriate whatsoever for the chat and most definitely needed to be had in private. 

This thread is literally about Sam and posting a picture of Sam is not the same as having an explicit conversations in the chat. Sam is wearing clothes and is clearly covered up.

I would suggest you bring it down a notch when trying to come for me and do not let me tell you this again :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The audacity of fans thinking Britney cares if we share photos of Sam but they will trash Britney and her husband notoriously on here. Make it make sense :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

these are public photos he himself shared, what kinda drags are these guys onto? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:Internet warriors and snowflakes need to chill, no wonder they get immediate meltdowns if someone even looks at them the wrong way. These people are so incapable of living in the actual world its beyond me. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, BUWYGF said:

these are public photos he himself shared, what kinda drags are these guys onto? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:Internet warriors and snowflakes need to chill, no wonder they get immediate meltdowns if someone even looks at them the wrong way. These people are so incapable of living in the actual world its beyond me. 

This. Amen. Thank you for having some sense :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block