Is Taylor Swift more famous than Britney Spears?

On 4/15/2023 at 6:43 AM, babyimmafreak90 said:

I agree with this. Taylor definitely still sells and is the pop girl of the moment, has had longevity and has masses of fans. 
Britneys fame and influence is immeasurable though. She was/is world wide famous. Even older generations couldn’t escape her at her peak. I don’t have stats to back up my admittedly biased opinion. But at best, Taylor is as famous. I don’t think she’s had the same level of influence or cultural impact though. Both are exceedingly accomplished women. 

Since when Taylor is the pop girl of the moment ? she is not even a pop artist she is a joke and will never be even close to Britney level 

2 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

Since when Taylor is the pop girl of the moment ? she is not even a pop artist she is a joke and will never be even close to Britney level 

You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not even a TS fan but she’s been pop since 1989. And to say she’s a joke is a tad delusional. She’s probably gonna break record with her current tour and has been selling records consistently since the inception of her career. 
It’s just my opinion, but Taylor having her moment/being the moment takes nothing away from Britney (who is my fave). I can guarantee Britney doesn’t care :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not even a TS fan but she’s been pop since 1989. And to say she’s a joke is a tad delusional. She’s probably gonna break record with her current tour and has been selling records consistently since the inception of her career. 
It’s just my opinion, but Taylor having her moment/being the moment takes nothing away from Britney (who is my fave). I can guarantee Britney doesn’t care :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She is gonna break records thanks to her 12 years old washed up fans yeah she is a joke her music is a joke  she can’t sing or dance and has zero stage presence  

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Britney’s next stadium tour will outshine Taylor’s Eras Tour :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Spoiler

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block