Is Taylor Swift more famous than Britney Spears?

12 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

It is crazy to me how Exhale downgrades Taylor's success just cause she does dance like Britney or perform like Beyonce. They totally ignore the fact that all her songs are written by her and her albums are usually produced by 2 or 3 people as she does not need an army of singers/songwriters/directors/choreographers to dominate the music scene. 

Disliking her is one thing, but downgrading her massive success is delusional. She has literally been peaking since 2009 :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Britney is my favorite artist but with her retiring (I guess?), Taylor has kept me going BIG TIME!  Can't wait to see her next month :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: 

yeah and the same people woudnt downplay Britney for lipsyncing, not playing instruments on stage (only once and I dont even think that was live) or writing her music. The same people who downplay everything other artists do over hype everything Britney does. 

They also would never admit that Taylor has improved everything she does (singing, dancing, writing...) and is at the peak of her career 15 years in while most others decline and get worse and less successfull. 

I used to hate her voice and never watched her sing live but her current voice is so smooth and nice to listen too. 

I mean compare the beginning to 2015 onward. Its like a different person

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 1:54 PM, Joel Santos said:

There is a difference between fame and popularity. Some have both, some have just one, and some have neither. In the case of Britney, she is very famous in any part of the world, but it is a fact that she is not as popular as she used to be, especially among younger people. Many teens have never even heard of Britney Spears or only know a song or two from TikTok but aren't interested in her. Taylor, on the other hand, is extremely famous and popular. There are those who say that her name only has encouragement in the United States, but that is a big lie. She is a powerhouse in Oceania, the United Kingdom, some countries in Asia and has been growing more and more in Latin America. In Brazil, for example, she is the most consumed female artist, surpassing names like Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna and, of course, Britney. Taylor is the greatest artist of our time. You may not like her, but you have to accept that fact.

main-custom-t-801-600x315-jcyfivlbtbxqlx
WWW.QUORA.COM

Answer (1 of 2): Taylor Swift is huge in US and her sales and charts stats are really great. Not sure if she is so mediatic as Britney ever was (At least in Europe only Madonna was ever bigger on the...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block