Is Taylor Swift more famous than Britney Spears?

6 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

OMG. From the bottom of my sacred heart.

Only Jesus himself can compare to Britney’s level of fame, and tbh even he doesn’t really come close. I said it.

Spoiler

And now I’m off to burn in hell:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 4
15 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

In some measurements yes, other measurements no. If you are strictly thinking "fame" and how widely known and recognizable...I wouldn't say Taylor is more famous. They are both A list famous. Britney might even be more famous in other counties? I dunno 

I agree with this. Taylor definitely still sells and is the pop girl of the moment, has had longevity and has masses of fans. 
Britneys fame and influence is immeasurable though. She was/is world wide famous. Even older generations couldn’t escape her at her peak. I don’t have stats to back up my admittedly biased opinion. But at best, Taylor is as famous. I don’t think she’s had the same level of influence or cultural impact though. Both are exceedingly accomplished women. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block