Taylor and Joe have broken up

2 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

While that might've been true of her personal life in the past, she's become mostly private about her dating life, so I don't think this comment is accurate on this situation. 

Plus six years, don't forget he's British,  and that's hard as  don't think he has friends or his own circle..

I remember watching the documentary on Madonna's marriage to guy,  he literally didn't know anybody in America. 

In the UK,  he was extreme happy to be home and at a pub, missing shows, while being scolded for missing the Mrs shows all the time.  

I kinda wonder if that's what happened here, Joe missing everything In the uk. Where he can be anonymous and a celebrity at the same time..

Can't have that in America.  

8 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

While that might've been true of her personal life in the past, she's become mostly private about her dating life, so I don't think this comment is accurate on this situation. 

Has she? I expect at least one break-up song about him on her next album, though. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Edited by Stefani
29 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

You know...I have never initiated a breakup. Have yall? I have only been dumped twice, tho, and IT HURT. 

Some people are born to be Heartbreakers. 

Most millennials are single cos they don't allow themselves to deal with what happened to their parents.  

Gen z, I know more who are marriage or getting married cos they came from loving and supporting families. 

And we're able to have honest conversations,  unlike millennial who are mostly a product of baby boomers. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Some people are born to be Heartbreakers. 

Most millennials are single cos they don't allow themselves to deal with what happened to their parents.  

Gen z, I know more who are marriage or getting married cos they came from loving and supporting families. 

And we're able to have honest conversations,  unlike millennial who are mostly a product of baby boomers. 

Omg plz ofc u w these made up millennial pity parties it’s quite annoying

Gen z and millennials can both come from **** 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg plz ofc u w these made up millennial pity parties it’s quite annoying

Gen z and millennials can both come from **** 

I came from the era of the latch door generation,  I don't have a relationship with my parents at all. 

By the time I was 8, I was pretty much alone. In bed before they came home from work, went to school when they were asleep.  

That was very common as a kid in the late 80s and 90s. 

• Love 2

Nnn is it even true tho? Their only source seems to be Joe not attending her shows in the USA but he's filming a movie in the UK....

If I remember correctly, they were already married like 3 times according to that same source lmao.

So, yeah, not believing this until any confirmation and n'either should any of you. These sources are all the same as those that said Britney and Sam broke up 100 times lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't believe it until one of them confirms it 

1) TayTay got emotional during singing Schampagne Promblems on one of her latests concerts, yet the sources claims it's been weeks since the break up - why crying now when the cat Is outta box?

2) Joe's from the UK, TayTay from the US - may be difficult to maintain a relationship, esp Now when her jet is literally being stalked

3) as someone pointed out - the lyrics in the Anti-hero song, something could had been done even before & we don't know about it

4) TayTay's hard working, Joe may have wanted to start a family & Taylor wanted work or as someone pointed out, a miscarriage happened - this all is a pure speculation tho

5) How many times have they already broke up / got married according to the given source?

Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block