Taylor and Joe have broken up

FtOkASFaYAEUVTD?format=jpg&name=small

Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn have called it quits. ET has exclusively learned that the "Lavender Haze" singer and the British actor broke up a few weeks ago.

ET has also learned that the split was amicable and "it was not dramatic." ET's told "the relationship had just run its course. It's why [Alwyn] hasn't been spotted at any shows." Swift, 33, is currently on her The Eras tour, which heads to Tampa, Florida next week.

It wasn't so long ago when Swift and Alwyn were said to have been in a great place in their relationship. They started dating in late 2016, and a source told ET back in October that they were "doing great" and that their "relationship is super strong."

Source:

image%20%283%29.png?h=739905c9&itok=J3Y3
WWW.ETONLINE.COM

The songstress and actor had been dating since 2016.

I was just reading how she could gross upwards of 1.5 billion from her tour and thinking how lucky Joe is and now I read this. rip. Guess she wants new material for her album.

Edited by Body ache
  • Haha 2

Aw that makes me sad for her. It’s nearly impossible to have a relationship at her level of fame so I was hoping he was the one who could handle it, she really seemed to like him. Omg and all of the songs she wrote about him that she has to perform now for the rest of her career? Sorry Tay Tay. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Aw that makes me sad for her. It’s nearly impossible to have a relationship at her level of fame so I was hoping he was the one who could handle it, she really seemed to like him. Omg and all of the songs she wrote about him that she has to perform now for the rest of her career? Sorry Tay Tay. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

The house of lover was burned at the end of the song lover, it literally makes sense why the house cryptically burned down at the end of the eras tour section..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block