They're remaking an existing movie with Britney as the lead actress. What's the movie?

2000's

Saved The Last Dance 

Wrong Turn

Valentine 

Legally Blonde

2010's

My Blood Valentine 

The Vow

The Age of Adaline 

You're Next

La La Land

2020's

The Night House

Ready Or Not

The Invisible Man

I'm Your Woman

Watcher

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Striptease

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Bodyguard

The Way We Were. 

Bodyguard is actually nice choice. They also can change it up so people won't be comparing her to Whitney Houston movie. And she could record whole soundtrack for that movie. My mind just started making up whole plot. She also can take Sam as her bodyguard or asassin who wants to kill her but fells in love with her in the end...omg...lol

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

I think she can come up with crossroads 2 as well. As a mom of a talented and young daughter who is very shy but wants to start career as a singer. It can have some drama and comedy and they also can show spectacular performance together with her daughter in the end of the movie. I guess we all miss Britney artist so much we ready to come up with any idea)))

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block