Maxi’s insta story: Cade is a big part of the problem…

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

He sure is but I do believe stuff is going on that people just don’t want to believe! Things aren’t right 

I have nothing against him  but there is something off about Him 

Edited by Abdul
2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney deserves waaaay better people around her. All of these people make it such a circus.

Amen.

Maxi is an attention seeker and Cade has a dark past and if you know ALL THE STORY of the agency that he works for CAA you would, at least, question him.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Thank you for posting this. Britney obviously doesn’t know about this but something tells me that it wouldn’t affect their friendship if she was made aware. Some people don’t want to admit it, but Britney has never been a good judge of character. I’ve never seen a celebrity of her caliber attract so many lousy people in their lives. (Not taking into account celebrities that were/are ahead of my time.)

I read somewhere that Britney got to a point where she felt that anyone that she brings into her life is going to take advantage of her celebrity in some way so there’s no point in vetting people anymore 😔 that was back in 06-08, though, so I don’t think that’s still her mindset anymore really. She might be somewhere in the middle currently. In my opinion, I think she fully recognizes the power that she wields now that she’s out of the con and has her rights back and will use it where and when necessary/she wishes

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I too feel like Maxi is the problem. HE is the only one constantly sharing Britney’s private info (that he obviously got from Sam) publicly, MULTIPLE times. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cade advised Britney (and possibly Sam) to steer clear of Maxi. 

My HUNCHHHHH…..Sam & Maxi don’t exactly get along well with Cade. I think we need to be careful of Maxi (and to a lesser extent Sam). I actually hope Sam is a good guy but some ppl don’t realize Cade is literally the ONLY remaining long term close friend in her life. (Her friendship with Paris is cute but they’re obviously not besties).

After reading these posts, I am starting to wonder if Maxi is trying to get rid of the LAST remaining stable relationship Britney has outside of Sam. 

Fox Accuse GIF by New Girl

And finally, how the HECK does this dynamic work in their marriage? If my husband’s close friend was constantly talking about ME and my friends publicly like this (using info they learned from MY husband!!!!), I would be pissed. Why does Sam keep someone like Maxi on his team? Honestly, this whole situation is strange.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

this man or whatever he is just confirmed a few days ago that he doesn’t have contact with her….

This is exhausting!

Look we can’t be the rest of our lives spending time policing Britney’s friends or the way she lives her live!

She’s an adult she will be ok… If they are her friends or not Britney one day will find out! And she is the one to deal with it!

Shes not a child. Leave her alone 

Edited by s&m
  • Like 7

I spy with my little eye another Billy B and yall are falling for it all over again :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I said it before and Ill say it again... JUST BECAUSE THEY DID SOMEONES MAKEUP ONCE DOES NOT MEAN THEY KNOW THE INNER WORKINGS OF SOMEONES LIFE!!

Hell, my colleagues dont know all my personal details why would we think Sam tells them.

Sadly, Britney will never get away from being exploited BUT CADE I have to say, has been around a lot longer than the both of them I would trust he has her interests at heart seeing as I havent seen him come out and say any of this stuff. Dignified silence because its BOGUS! :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, hello70 said:

nd finally, how the HECK does this dynamic work in their marriage? If my husband’s close friend was constantly talking about ME and my friends publicly like this (using info they learned from MY husband!!!!), I would be pissed. Why does Sam keep someone like Maxi on his team? Honestly, this whole situation is strange.

Didn't he describe Sam as being loyal to a fault? He said something about Sam continuing to work with him despite him being a mess.

I hope Maxi knows that 'Freedom of Speech' does not cover freedom from consequences, nor does opinion remove oneself from claims that are false, misinformed or defamatory...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you can't be sued because your opinion is false, whether purposefully or not...

...particularly if they know that they are purposefully fanning the flames of a very active and dedicated fanbase, however with a small sect that has based its beliefs on conspiracy theory that created real world issues.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block