Maxi’s insta story: Cade is a big part of the problem…

I'm not sure Sam is really friends with Maxi anymore these days

But Britney CLEARLY is still beasties with Cade so, team Cade on this one 

Maxi has proven time and time again to spew out random crap he has no business speaking about to garner attention. You never hear Cade or Sam speak badly about Britney. Maxi openly admits to only having met Britney a handful of times, so it's likely he knows even less about Cade let alone the friendship between them. EVEN IF Sam is telling Maxi things about Britney (which we really don't have proof of either) we don't know how much Maxi is spinning these things to make the situation look worse than it is.

Britney is living her life. She chooses who is involved in that life. Seems to me like Maxi is butt-hurt he's not included. He should call up JL and they can have a pity party together at Lynne's house

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Cade is really using britney Ik it all along, haven’t they always had a relationship centered around work at the core of it

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for Cade to have discussions with Britney about work. She's worked her entire life, it isn't unreasonable to think she will one day return to working in some capacity or another. And a chat with your bestie about it is no where near the same as people forcing her into it. She can have conversations about "maybe" and still never end up coming out of retirement 

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block