Maxi’s insta story: Cade is a big part of the problem…

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT fishy things ??

Britney just not working and trying to enjoy her life and overcome the trauma she's had to endure for the past 15 years ???

I swear, you guys keep saying "something doesn't seem right, things aren't right, something is off" Explain the something/thing that you mean, and how it is any different from that Britney just isn't behaving the way you expect or want her to ??

Hasn't been much change since the c-ship ended ??? Britney isn't forced into mental facilities, put on medication or forced to work anymore and is obviously enjoying some time off without people speaking for her all the time. THAT'S not a big change ??? 

Did I say it had to do with anything work related or her behavior?

I didn't say there weren't any changes either, I said there's a lot of similarities from when she was in the C Ship versus now that she's "free".

Fishy things.

The manic report and video that only one person had on their cell phone, planted the story.

The Maxi and Cade Drama.

Britney not wearing her ring lately per the headlines.

The intervention, and Maxi alluding to it before TMZ ran the story.

The intervention was never debunked that one was planned, the only thing debunked was that one didn't happen.

Sam popping up in these alleged staged TMZ exclusives.

The upcoming Daphne interview with Kevin and Britney's family.

The new Kevin and Jamie parenting book. 

Rosengart silent as a mouse. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He’s a friend of Sam 

Thank you, ive spent more time reading a bit since that post and honestly if what I'm reading is true it doesn't really paint him in a good light.

Like he admits he's been leaking things and is clearly the 'insider' TMZ have been going to. Not a great pitch for a concerned friend - I'd especially love to know how he can talk about Cade considering he clearly hasn't been round all that long. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

Thank you, ive spent more time reading a bit since that post and honestly if what I'm reading is true it doesn't really paint him in a good light.

Like he admits he's been leaking things and is clearly the 'insider' TMZ have been going to. Not a great pitch for a concerned friend - I'd especially love to know how he can talk about Cade considering he clearly hasn't been round all that long. 

Exactly, it’s not even really about whether or not they’re true, it’s more so about why he is doing this. Why is he throwing Britney under the bus while only painting Sam in a good light?

12 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Thank you for posting this. Britney obviously doesn’t know about this but something tells me that it wouldn’t affect their friendship if she was made aware. Some people don’t want to admit it, but Britney has never been a good judge of character. I’ve never seen a celebrity of her caliber attract so many lousy people in their lives. (Not taking into account celebrities that were/are ahead of my time.)

B***tch please, everyone knows this about Cade

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 2

This maxi must have Sam’s blessing to do the things he’s doing, if Sam remains friends with him.

Makes me think there is a war going on between Sam and Cade over what’s best for Britney.

I think they’re all up to no good and I want to hear any tea we can get on every one of them. 

Edit to add: after reading more of this thread, is Sam and maxi still friends or not? If not, how does maxi know anything at all?

Edit again: Sam does follow maxi on Instagram. 

Edited by CrAzAY
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

This maxi must have Sam’s blessing to do the things he’s doing, if Sam remains friends with him.

Makes me think there is a war going on between Sam and Cade over what’s best for Britney.

I think they’re all up to no good and I want to hear any tea we can get on every one of them. 

Edit to add: after reading more of this thread, is Sam and maxi still friends or not? If not, how does maxi know anything at all?

Yeah, they are friends and it's very suspicious, I agree with you about it might be plausible that this trio of people might be trying to dictate, or struggle to see what's best for Britney.

People hate the fact Sam was hired by team con and Jodi Montgomery is in the picture as well as other team con characters.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

And this NY Times article is from November 2021. He’s been friends with Maxi since 2013.

14SAM-ASGHARI5-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=20
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Sam Asghari is working on his own path to fame in a year that has thrust him into the spotlight.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You all keep saying he has a dark last but the only thing you all repost is him (unsuccessfully) trying to suck a D-listers ****. 

Some people want to cast the first stone but I know some of y’all behave worse on Grindr :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Projecting a bit much, but that is alright. I guess you come here to escape a little from those challenging days you have had, so enjoy yourself!

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block