Maxi’s insta story: Cade is a big part of the problem…

6 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

May someone put this Maxi person to place!

"Maxi, for the clout, you are willing to ruin someone's reputation like you don't have any skeleton in your closet? You are not above the law and may justice be rendered over you, you self-entitled creature." - Excerpt

We don't know anything. Stay neutral.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers...

Definitely a great friend for Britney 

Thank you for posting this. Britney obviously doesn’t know about this but something tells me that it wouldn’t affect their friendship if she was made aware. Some people don’t want to admit it, but Britney has never been a good judge of character. I’ve never seen a celebrity of her caliber attract so many lousy people in their lives. (Not taking into account celebrities that were/are ahead of my time.)

• Like 6

It is funny the way he  attacks Cade like he has no secrets. I don't believe he has any good intention. It is just attention seeking strategy and it looks soooo stupid. It really is. Like i said if u want to help Britney go and talk to her in person not go and record some podcast about how u r crying for weeks about her. Billi B 2.0

• Love 2
  • Like 4
40 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Wow, like you know Britney really well. I wonder how she would react to your funny comment.

Sam - on speed dial with TMZ 

Cade - her “manager” but does nothing 

Maxi - can’t stop opening her mouth every 2 seconds causing drama 

Did I get any of that wrong? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Thank you for posting this. Britney obviously doesn’t know about this but something tells me that it wouldn’t affect their friendship if she was made aware. Some people don’t want to admit it, but Britney has never been a good judge of character. I’ve never seen a celebrity of her caliber attract so many lousy people in their lives. (Not taking into account celebrities that were/are ahead of my time.)

Unfortunately I agree with you, not to mention her awful taste in men 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block