Maxi’s insta story: Cade is a big part of the problem…

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT fishy things ??

Britney just not working and trying to enjoy her life and overcome the trauma she's had to endure for the past 15 years ???

I swear, you guys keep saying "something doesn't seem right, things aren't right, something is off" Explain the something/thing that you mean, and how it is any different from that Britney just isn't behaving the way you expect or want her to ??

Hasn't been much change since the c-ship ended ??? Britney isn't forced into mental facilities, put on medication or forced to work anymore and is obviously enjoying some time off without people speaking for her all the time. THAT'S not a big change ??? 

Thank you for thinking rationally and not being a conspiracy theorist on here :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT fishy things ??

Britney just not working and trying to enjoy her life and overcome the trauma she's had to endure for the past 15 years ???

I swear, you guys keep saying "something doesn't seem right, things aren't right, something is off" Explain the something/thing that you mean, and how it is any different from that Britney just isn't behaving the way you expect or want her to ??

Hasn't been much change since the c-ship ended ??? Britney isn't forced into mental facilities, put on medication or forced to work anymore and is obviously enjoying some time off without people speaking for her all the time. THAT'S not a big change ??? 

No. It’s not weird things about Britney, it’s specifically the fact that Maxi said he has been leaking rumors to the press out of “concern” for Britney. He is the source of the horrendous intervention rumor and he also appears to be the source of the divorce rumor, both of which speak poorly of Britney and well of Sam. He’s the cause of the intervention headlines from TMZ and other outlets that have been so upsetting for Britney as she’s trying to heal and move on. Whether what Maxi is saying is true or not, he is interfering with Britney’s life for some strange reason. Britney is in her teddy bear 🧸 era living her best life, jetsetting, and fighting depression and trauma. This isn’t some banon ****. Britney is free. Maxi is causing Britney harm through the media and he’s volatile.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, s&m said:

this man or whatever he is just confirmed a few days ago that he doesn’t have contact with her….

This is exhausting!

Look we can’t be the rest of our lives spending time with policing Britney’s friends or the way she lives her live!

She’s an adult she will be ok… If they are her friends or not Britney one day will find out! And she is the one to deal with it!

Shes not a child. Leave her alone 

THIS PART! maxi has admitted multiple times that he doesn't know britney well, but now we're supposed to believe he knows cade well enough to know whether or not he's good/bad? maxi admits here what he thinks about cade is a hunch, his OPINION, it holds no more weight than anyone else's. maxi does not know britney, he doesn't know her relationships, he doesn't know her life! 

at the end of the day i will always trust britney over everyone else. britney has made her stance clear— cade is and will remain her bestie. she ain't taking maxi on vacation. 

and let maxi keep running his mouth. since he's admitted to going to the press, @ICouldntThinkOfOne is 100% correct. freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence. and unless maxi can prove what he says, which he already admits he can't and it's a "hunch" i hope cade follows through. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jumping Penguin said:

Who is maxi? can anyone update me on that?

he's a make up artist and was friends with sam at one point. it's speculated they're either no longer friends or sam has put a major distance to their friendship. this is speculation due to sam no longer using maxi's make up services and them unfollowing each other on insta (only to refollow after people noticed). the only thing of importance is that maxi has admitted several times to not knowing britney well, so anything he has to say regarding her is not based in any facts, just his opinion on a situation he doesn't know and isn't directly involved in. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Maxi is nothing but a attention seeker. My question is ... Does Sam stands with Maxi or Cade ?  If Sam is team Maxi, then something must have happened between Him and Britney because Britney was just on vacation with Cade in Cabo without her ring and now in purto rico. 

If Sam is team Britney and thought Maxi was problematic and cut ties with him/her.... then All Maxi had been doing recently ( indicating Sam and Britney's marriage was on the rock and now trying to exposing Cade) is because he/she's mad that he/she's out of Sam's life and trying to take revenge ? 

Just now, annalai23 said:

Maxi is nothing but a attention seeker. My question is ... Does Sam stands with Maxi or Cade ?  If Sam is team Maxi, then something must have happened between Him and Britney because Britney was just on vacation with Cade in Cabo without her ring and now in purto rico. 

If Sam is team Britney and thought Maxi was problematic and cut ties with him/her.... then All Maxi had been doing recently ( indicating Sam and Britney's marriage was on the rock and now trying to exposing Cade) is because he/she's mad that he/she's out of Sam's life and trying to take revenge ? 

sam went to dinner with britney and cade the other month, not maxi. britney is taking cade on vacation, not maxi. i think it's clear where both britney and sam stand. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Bigno said:

Amen.

Maxi is an attention seeker and Cade has a dark past and if you know ALL THE STORY of the agency that he works for CAA you would, at least, question him.

You all keep saying he has a dark last but the only thing you all repost is him (unsuccessfully) trying to suck a D-listers ****. 

Some people want to cast the first stone but I know some of y’all behave worse on Grindr :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

10 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Didnt this guy do Britney's makeup like once? 

Honestly if this person is close to her because of Sam, Britney should immediately file for a divorce. All the TMZ interviews were weird enough. Now this? If feels like he's mad cause Britney has someone to off to if things don't go well with Sam 

From my impression of the NY Times article, Maxi got Sam his agent and if anything, Sam was naive like Britney and chose loyalty over red flags.

But we’ll see. The truth will become clear once this sorts itself out. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

From my impression of the NY Times article, Maxi got Sam his agent and if anything, Sam was naive like Britney and chose loyalty over red flags.

But we’ll see. The truth will become clear once this sorts itself out. 

I can’t wait for Britney to address all of this in some way :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT fishy things ??

You’re about to argue in circles with that user. They are not very intellectual and just tread out the same catchphrases: “Sam TMZ, care plan, something’s not right” and then accuses you of things they’re doing. They’re either working for Team Con or addicted to Exhale’s points system. They rarely discuss Britney’s music or work, either. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block