🚨 Myah Marie leaks the demo for “Siren” from the Britney Jean sessions

highly generic, its good and catchy but sounds extremely dated... but most of all very generic and of cheap production.

not to be a hater, but i kinda like the song and i feel it would've fit perfectly within the BJ album... most songs sound very generic, and dated - kinda same with FF - but i still like the songs.

18 minutes ago, leviathan said:

highly generic, its good and catchy but sounds extremely dated... but most of all very generic and of cheap production.

not to be a hater, but i kinda like the song and i feel it would've fit perfectly within the BJ album... most songs sound very generic, and dated - kinda same with FF - but i still like the songs.

That's EDM for ya :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

EDM peak years are between 2009-2016 most generic ones is mostly from 2012-2014 that's why while femme fatale still sounds great britney jean sounds cheap and messy personally I count britney jean as femme fatale's ugly unwanted children :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

That's EDM for ya :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

EDM peak years are between 2009-2016 most generic ones is mostly from 2012-2014 that's why while femme fatale still sounds great britney jean sounds cheap and messy personally I count britney jean as femme fatale's ugly unwanted children :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

yup, this. Quality EDM was basically from 2008 to 2011. 2012 onwards, everyone jumped onto it and we got tons of horrible sounding EDM. FF, 3, and somewhat Circus have that quality EDM on it, Britney Jean is cancerous on the other hand (other than WB) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block