Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

@GlitterRain I can’t quote any posts for some reason, so I’m responding to this:

Britney doesn’t publicly call out someone who she is close with and is talking to. She could be arguing about TMZ with Sam, we don’t know. She wouldn’t let us know that unless they were done. I’m saying that we can’t come to the definitive conclusion that she’s fine with everything because she hasn’t said anything publicly since this is something that she would normally handle privately. If she starts calling Sam out on Instagram, that’s not a good sign.

If she didn’t like him talking to them, I highly doubt that we would see him continuing to do so. It’s not rocket science and it’s not our relationship to worry about. 

Period, end of discussion :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

Anyone feeding a publication that's posting this stuff about his wife isn't right.

5b445e0ca472431199d3c9f116841d99_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears caused a scene Friday night at an L.A. restaurant ... the pop star had a bizarre meltdown, prompting her husband to storm out.
8ff9e6bdb0a84f989622940b38ee4097_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has been struggling with her mental health and substance abuse, and both problems are now dire enough that people closest to her planned an intervention.
7760ffd09cc14f228ce01dc9970d8e64_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears desperately needs help, and multiple people close to her tell TMZ ... the decision to pull the plug on the intervention scheduled this past Tuesday may well be life-threatening.
14b0253846094119bcd599361ca2d746_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Interventionist Ken Seeley is urging all the folks in Britney Spears' inner circle to get on the same page and get her some help ... saying if she continues to spiral, it could cost her her life.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Anyone feeding a publication that's posting this stuff about his wife isn't right.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears caused a scene Friday night at an L.A. restaurant ... the pop star had a bizarre meltdown, prompting her husband to storm out.
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has been struggling with her mental health and substance abuse, and both problems are now dire enough that people closest to her planned an intervention.
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears desperately needs help, and multiple people close to her tell TMZ ... the decision to pull the plug on the intervention scheduled this past Tuesday may well be life-threatening.
WWW.TMZ.COM

Interventionist Ken Seeley is urging all the folks in Britney Spears' inner circle to get on the same page and get her some help ... saying if she continues to spiral, it could cost her her life.

I don’t see Sam saying any of this? Do you? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

WWW.TMZ.COM

WWW.TMZ.COM

WWW.TMZ.COM

WWW.TMZ.COM

I agree with you on this, TMZ is trash and anyone who affiliates with them, especially the husband of one of the celebrities they trash the most..it’s just not a good look. I mean, he clearly defends her every time, but it does come off as prioritizing staying on good terms with the media over standing behind his wife. But like I said, none of us know the full details behind any of this. So yea, it’s redundant at this point.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I agree with you on this, TMZ is trash and anyone who affiliates with them, especially the husband of one of the celebrities they trash the most..it’s just not a good look. I mean, he clearly defends her every time, but it does come off as prioritizing staying on good terms with the media over standing behind his wife. But like I said, none of us know the full details behind any of this. So yea, it’s redundant at this point.

Love you baby :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

I still can’t quote posts 🤬

@Emil87 Sam doesn’t exactly defend Britney, it’s weird, idk how to describe it. He didn’t say “there was no manic episode”, he said he went to get the car and people were excited to see her and started filming her. “Fame comes with the territory.” He didn’t say to Mario Lopez “Britney is completely fine”, he parroted TMZ’s headline “there was no intervention”. And he said she’s in control of her medical decisions “regardless of circumstances”, which implies that she can become mentally unstable. He didn’t say “the dogs didn’t bite anyone”, he said the dogs not only escaped, but they got 5 miles away from the house. And he told them that she was doing great in that rehab facility in 2019. He’s been like this with them for a while. He comes across as trying to defend his wife, but he never actually addresses the aspect of the story that created most of the negative speculation 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This man needs to GO! I’m so tired of Britney picking cheap and broke men from the streets, when she should be dating someone on the same level as her. Britney would more than likely never be in the mess she is now, if she never married k*vin. She needs to drop him ASAP. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I still can’t quote posts 🤬

@Emil87 Sam doesn’t exactly defend Britney, it’s weird, idk how to describe it. He didn’t say “there was no manic episode”, he said he went to get the car and people were excited to see her and started filming her. “Fame comes with the territory.” He didn’t say to Mario Lopez “Britney is completely fine”, he parroted TMZ’s headline “there was no intervention”. And he said she’s in control of her medical decisions “regardless of circumstances”, which implies that she can become mentally unstable. He didn’t say “the dogs didn’t bite anyone”, he said the dogs not only escaped, but they got 5 miles away from the house. And he told them that she was doing great in that rehab facility in 2019. He’s been like this with them for a while. He comes across as trying to defend his wife, but he never actually addresses the aspect of the story that created most of the negative speculation 

People think just because he's not saying anything bad to TMZ on camera that her abusers and what they do to his wife makes it okay that he's in bed with them, meaning in bed feeding them exclusives while they tear his wife to shreds. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People think just because he's not saying anything bad to TMZ on camera that her abusers and what they do to his wife makes it okay that he's in bed with them, meaning in bed feeding them exclusives while they tear his wife to shreds. 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

You guys are being played by this idiots. The news article, words they choose and how they presented are simply making you think “ here’s britney spears’ not relavent hısband reach us to our paparazzi and told that he wants to act in a movie with britney. “ 

the real narrative should be “ here’s an upcoming actor who happened to be married to a superstar that we harass for decades . Now we are chasing too . Because we had our dirty deals with his parents and since our deals exposed, we gotta have something you to keep talking and make us money” 

stop giving these media outlets a voice in any platform.

• Like 1
Just now, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You guys are being played by this idiots. The news article, words they choose and how they presented are simply making you think “ here’s britney spears’ not relavent hısband reach us to our paparazzi and told that he wants to act in a movie with britney. “ 

the real narrative should be “ here’s an upcoming actor who happened to be married to a superstar that we harass for decades . Now we are chasing too . Because we had our dirty deals with his parents and since our deals exposed, we gotta have something you to keep talking and make us money” 

stop giving these media outlets a voice in any platform.

It should start with Sam honey and until he stops talking to them why should the fans stop sharing their stories.

Afterall according to fans Britney loves TMZ, and even jokes and laughs about it and is okay with them.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It should start with Sam honey and until he stops talking to them why should the fans stop sharing their stories.

Afterall according to fans Britney loves TMZ, and even jokes and laughs about it and is okay with them.

He’s a grown man and quite frankly this obsession with controlling his every move and who he talks to is very odd. Britney’s a grown woman and if she were bothered by his encounters with TMZ, surely it would not be continuing to re occur. Focus on your own relationship please because it’s so messed up that you think you know more than Britney :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 1