Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

2 minutes ago, easy said:

you literally equate him to her abusers, and say he's helping them but sure, if it helps you feel like you're defending britney to put down her husband go right ahead :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

him talking to tmz is not proof he's in bed with them. that's your opinion, where are the facts???? that's the same thing as YOU being in bed with tmz for staying on their website to post every and anything they say about britney 24/7

“YASS SAM KEEP TALKING TO TMZ 😍

That’s not being supportive of Britney.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not you personally honey I'm saying the few folks you're saying that are okay with what he's doing with TMZ.

i think it's disrespectful to ***ualize her husband the way some fans do. when i'm shown proof britney is bothered about sam talking to tmz and he continues to do it, then i'll think it's disrespectful that he does. for now, it's a lot of fans in their feelings about it with no proof britney is as bothered as y'all are. 

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

The manic episode slander was way before this post 

was it? i don't remember exactly timeline, so i'll believe you there. my question remains. if britney is able to laugh at and joke about tmz with sam, why am i supposed to believe she's as bothered as y'all are over him talking to them?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Context would lead most people to understand that the point is she was in a conservatorship for a VERY long time, was recently freed from it, and SHE made the choice to get married. 

Britney freely choosing to marry him has nothing to do with his actions. That does not absolve him of criticism. Him being married to Britney is the reason for the outrage, confusion, and concern

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney freely choosing to marry him has nothing to do with his actions. That does not absolve him of criticism. Him being married to Britney is the reason for the outrage, confusion, and concern

All tea and for those lusting over him and derailing the thread with Sam thirst traps Britney already said she didn't like it when that lady had her hand on her husband's knee yet these 'fans' want to disrespect Britney and post his bulge in the forum.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All tea and for those lusting over him and derailing the thread with Sam thirst traps Britney already said she didn't like it when that lady had her hand on her husband's knee yet these 'fans' want to disrespect Britney and post his bulge in the forum.

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

and yet when anyone offers a different opinion that isn't "sam is bad for talking to tmz" they get labeled a sam **** rider and abuse supporter :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

you don't have to like her husband, but pretending like you're respecting britney's decision to marry him while also eluding to him having ill intentions towards her based on things britney has expressed no anger about herself is completely contradictory. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

and yet when anyone offers a different opinion that isn't "sam is bad for talking to tmz" they get labeled a sam **** rider and abuse supporter :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

you don't have to like her husband, but pretending like you're respecting britney's decision to marry him while also eluding to him having ill intentions towards her based on things britney has expressed no anger about herself is completely contradictory. 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

anyway, Sam talking to TMZ is odd, especially after her instagram post, and if he has nothing to worry about, why on earth was he so uncomfortable when they approached him:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

anyway, Sam talking to TMZ is odd, especially after her instagram post, and if he has nothing to worry about, why on earth was he so uncomfortable when they approached him:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

You tried. Last time I checked, Britney and Sam were married and in love. I don’t think these interviews are bothering her as much as it’s bothering some of you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

yet she jokes about what tmz has said about her????? 

you wouldn't be uncomfortable if you were fresh off an airplane, trying to get home, and had strangers in your face asking you personal questions?

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

yet she jokes about what tmz has said about her????? 

you wouldn't be uncomfortable if you were fresh off an airplane, trying to get home, and had strangers in your face asking you personal questions?

For the millionth time that was BEFORE her Instagram post calling them out!

Sam wanted to get away from them but didn’t have the balls to tell them to **** off or remain silent, then decided to act all angry about conservatorships at the end like he’s filming a PSA as if people were expecting him to say that he supports them. What a miserable performance.

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

For the millionth time that was BEFORE her Instagram post calling them out!

Sam wanted to get away from them but didn’t have the balls to tell them to **** off or remain silent, then decided to act all angry about conservatorships at the end like he’s filming a PSA as if people were expecting him to say that he supports them. What a miserable performance.

For sure they keep trying to spin this as Britney is okay with TMZ laughing and joking and that what Sam is doing is fine.

Yet Britney called out TMZ on her Instagram for their recent lies. 

• Love 3