Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Uh Oh Thank You GIF by Tangina Stone

For sure and I don’t even see people attacking Sam personally the issue is he was complicit in the Con and continues to rub elbows with TMZ the main outlet Britney hates! 

That is trying to ruin her!

Complicit in Team Con, yet she married him:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I never said that Britney and Sam are having issues, we have no idea what’s going on in their relationship. I’ve said his public behavior is bizarre and that he does a terrible job of defending her. My opinions aren’t facts, but I have a right to say that Sam is suspicious based on his behavior as much as you have the right to say that he’s a great husband based on his behavior

Yet everyone is now conspiracy theorists when receipts were posted!

You posted the receipts of him lying when B was in that facility!

All the TMZ meet ups are on video and there’s proof lol

No conspiracy baby they just don’t love the facts! taylor swift suck it GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Exactly, you are absolutely right. You don’t know their relationship. If Britney wasn’t happy with Sam she would leave him. Stop pushing a narrative that you so desperately want out there. 

I never said she should leave him, I said he’s acting weird and needs to stop. That’s my opinion. I don’t want this to end badly at all. Britney has no interest in my opinion, nor should she. I will keep calling Sam out and you can keep making your Samney counter-threads.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I never said she should leave him, I said he’s acting weird and needs to stop. That’s my opinion. I don’t want this to end badly at all. Britney has no interest in my opinion, nor should she. I will keep calling Sam out and you can keep making your Samney counter-threads.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

britney spears falling GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

honestly stop before this gets worse 

agree with this. i think everyone's made their points pretty clear. some people think sam is kfed 2.0, some aren't bothered by him or what he does and realize britney is a big girl that can make her own decisions, some wanna **** him, nothing anyone says is gonna change any of our minds. agree to disagree and 

Britney Spears GIF

• Like 3
Just now, easy said:

agree with this. i think everyone's made their points pretty clear. some people think sam is kfed 2.0, some aren't bothered by him or what he does and realize britney is a big girl that can make her own decisions, some wanna **** him, nothing anyone says is gonna change any of our minds. agree to disagree and 

Britney Spears GIF

If you dont want to participate in the thread love there’s plenty of others! Let us talk about the topic and if you don’t like our view that’s fine! 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If you dont want to participate in the thread love there’s plenty of others! Let us talk about the topic and if you don’t like our view that’s fine! 

the point is some of y'all don't realize when enough is enough and you're going to end up hurting the person we ALL are supposed to be here for. your little jokes and snide comments are cute at first, but then what? you're beating a dead horse and for what? a hit thread in exhale? congrats i guess 🥴

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, easy said:

the point is some of y'all don't realize when enough is enough and you're going to end up hurting the person we ALL are supposed to be here for. your little jokes and snide comments are cute at first, but then what? you're beating a dead horse and for what? a hit thread in exhale? congrats i guess 🥴

Yeah right we’re not the ones hurting Britney sis you agreed you don’t agree with the thirst Sam threads and the bulge pics!

Its pretty ironic you want to blame the fans when TMZ and Team Con and Britney’s family has been the worst to her!

We get it ok you don’t agree but don’t try stopping others for giving their view and agreeing! 

It’s ironic to say the fans are hurtful when the man she’s with is feeding the one outlet out to damage Britney! We get it you don’t agree and that’s fine babe move along and let us chat!

Better yet make a thread of your liking!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah we’re the ones hurting Britney sis you agreed you don’t agree with the thirst Sam threads and the bulge pics!

Its pretty ironic you want to blame the fans when TMZ and Team Con and Britney’s family has been the worst to her!

We get it ok you don’t agree but don’t try stopping others for giving their view and agreeing! 

It’s ironic to say the fans are hurtful when the man she’s with is feeding the one outlet out to damage Britney! We get it you don’t agree and that’s fine babe live along and let us chat!

Sam could give his exclusives exclusively to team con fave Mario Lopez. He chooses not to. He could ignore TMZ when they approach him at LAX. He chooses not to. He could just say want he wants to say to his large Instagram following that he got from Britney, just like that weird PSA he did for the dog rescue. He chooses not to.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah we’re the ones hurting Britney sis you agreed you don’t agree with the thirst Sam threads and the bulge pics!

It’s ironic to say the fans are hurtful when the man she’s with is feeding the one outlet out to damage Britney! We get it you don’t agree and that’s fine babe move along and let us chat!

Better yet make a thread of your liking!

i'm not blaming fans i'm saying sometimes you need to realize when enough is enough and just let things go! you've said the same thing for damn near 10+ pages now, we all get your point and understand your opinion. people don't agree with you, it doesn't matter how many sis's you throw in, or links to tmz you post. you won't change their minds, and i won't change yours. that's why you agree to disagree and MOVE ON. put yourself in britney's shoes, how do you think she would feel seeing people that don't know her or her husband talking **** about him like this? even if what you're saying is true! that's THEIR LIFE, THEIR BUSINESS, britney doesn't need strangers meddling in her life anymore!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

i'm not blaming fans i'm saying sometimes you need to realize when enough is enough and just let things go! you've said the same thing for damn near 10+ pages now, we all get your point and understand your opinion. people don't agree with you, it doesn't matter how many sis's you throw in, or links to tmz you post. you won't change their minds, and i won't change yours. that's why you agree to disagree and MOVE ON. put yourself in britney's shoes, how do you think she would feel seeing people that don't know her or her husband talking **** about him like this? even if what you're saying is true! that's THEIR LIFE, THEIR BUSINESS, britney doesn't need strangers meddling in her life anymore!

THIS! 

• Like 1