Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

6 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

“Stop paying attention to what Sam is doing, he’s not doing anything wrong.

If Sam is doing something wrong, you’re only helping him by bringing attention to the fact that he’s doing something wrong, shame on you.”

I didn’t say that. Personally I will forever be weary of the man who played along with Team Con and applauded her for being a hero for getting help when she was being forced against her will. 

That being said, TMZ should be ignored and they don’t deserve any clicks. I don’t know what his intentions are, nor do I want to spread offensive **** Britney might actually read - you guys do realize she’s estranged from literally everyone including family. 

What I do know is that giving TMZ clicks isn’t worth it either way. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't see how this could happen? c'mon Sam :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Until Britney tells us she's happy with TMZ and everything they write about her when they've tried to destroy her life, her heart and sanity, it's fair for us all to have our individual opinions and sis you're on point. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Until Britney tells us she's happy with TMZ and everything they write about her when they've tried to destroy her life, her heart and sanity, it's fair for us all to have our individual opinions and sis you're on point. 

Has she ever once stated that she doesn’t like Sam talking to them and defending her? 

I’m waiting. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It should start with Sam honey and until he stops talking to them why should the fans stop sharing their stories.

Afterall according to fans Britney loves TMZ, and even jokes and laughs about it and is okay with them.

It’s not like sam is literally knocking on their doors to talk about his next projects. They’re harassing these people to get one single word or another to get public talking, assuming, gossiping. Stop visiting these media websites. Ans stop feeding trolls. At the end it’s not a win fir Britney. It’s the cash on this paparazzis bank accounts.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It’s not like sam is literally knocking on their doors to talk about his next projects. They’re harassing these people to get one single word or another to get public talking, assuming, gossiping. Stop visiting these media websites. Ans stop feeding trolls. At the end it’s not a win fir Britney. It’s the cash on this paparazzis bank accounts.

It works both ways babe, Sam isn't forced to talk to TMZ and long as he does so, and as long as people say that Britney jokes about TMZ and doesn't have an issue with them I see no issue with us sharing the stories for awareness.

Besides some people even think that Sam is helping Britney by talking to TMZ.

They're out to ruin our girl so the closest person to her at this time is out talking to them, yet sharing the link is the issue.

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance::tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I didn’t say that. Personally I will forever be weary of the man who played along with Team Con and applauded her for being a hero for getting help when she was being forced against her will. 

That being said, TMZ should be ignored and they don’t deserve any clicks. I don’t know what his intentions are, nor do I want to spread offensive **** Britney might actually read - you guys do realize she’s estranged from literally everyone including family. 

What I do know is that giving TMZ clicks isn’t worth it either way. 

Thanks for clarifying, I take back what I said. The fact that Sam is really all she has left right now is part of what makes me concerned about his actions. This entire situation is ****ed up. I hope I’m wrong about my suspicions, I really do, but Sam’s behavior is bizarre and it’s not helping Britney. I will keep pointing that out as long as it keeps happening.

• Love 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Thanks for clarifying, I take back what I said. The fact that Sam is really all she has left right now is part of what makes me concerned about his actions. This entire situation is ****ed up. I hope I’m wrong about my suspicions, I really do, but Sam’s behavior is bizarre and it’s not helping Britney. I will keep pointing that out as long as it keeps happening.

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I agree. 

• Love 2

I rewatched and realized that he said Britney’s conservatorship “was the worst thing that’s ever happened in this country” :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It’s the worst thing that’s happened to Britney and one of the worst treatments of a major public figure that we’ve ever seen. It’s not worse than 9/11, for example. The interview was weird, sorry not sorry!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Fff it's funny cause I actually like Sam, but I don't see how he and Britney could do a movie anytime soon. 

• Love 1

It’s hilarious that we have so little candids of Britney, yet her husband, a d list celeb at best, seems to be found everywhere by tmz. These are set up. He’s an opportunist trying to further a career and image. Tmz has been trashing Britney for weeks. Any respectful partner would tell them to F off and keep it moving. Easy, don’t even bother quoting me because i already had to not read this thread bc I saw you being ridiculous as always on page one. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s hilarious that we have so little candids of Britney, yet her husband, and d list celeb at best, seems to be found everywhere by tmz. These are set up. He’s an opportunist trying to further a career and image. Tmz has been trashing Britney for weeks. Any respectful partner would tell them to F off and keep it moving. Easy, don’t even bother quoting me because i already had to not read this thread bc I saw you being ridiculous as always on page one. 

All tea sis :saywat-towelney:

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s hilarious that we have so little candids of Britney, yet her husband, and d list celeb at best, seems to be found everywhere by tmz. These are set up. He’s an opportunist trying to further a career and image. Tmz has been trashing Britney for weeks. Any respectful partner would tell them to F off and keep it moving. Easy, don’t even bother quoting me because i already had to not read this thread bc I saw you being ridiculous as always on page one. 

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s hilarious that we have so little candids of Britney, yet her husband, a d list celeb at best, seems to be found everywhere by tmz. These are set up. He’s an opportunist trying to further a career and image. Tmz has been trashing Britney for weeks. Any respectful partner would tell them to F off and keep it moving. Easy, don’t even bother quoting me because i already had to not read this thread bc I saw you being ridiculous as always on page one. 

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

the irony of your banon conspiracy self talking about being ridiculous, i have to LAUGH

there's nothing set up about paparazzi finding celebs, of all levels, at an airport in la :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, easy said:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

the irony of your banon conspiracy self talking about being ridiculous, i have to LAUGH

there's nothing set up about paparazzi finding celebs, of all levels, at an airport in la :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I literally don’t even know what banon is. You’re doing too much. What i do know is Britney doesn’t have a good track record for picking partners. It’s her free will to marry who she wants. It doesn’t mean we can’t have a brain and see how sketchy the whole situation is at times. I think you should sign off this place for some time. It doesn’t seem healthy for you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I literally don’t even know what banon is. You’re doing too much. What i do know is Britney doesn’t have a good track record for picking partners. It’s her free will to marry who she wants. It doesn’t mean we can’t have a brain and see how sketchy the whole situation is at times. I think you should sign off this place for some time. It doesn’t seem healthy for you. 

For sure on one hand people say their allowed to have their opinions and expressions yet if it’s opposing it’s an issue lol!

Many of us aren’t shocked that people would use the excuse of someone’s looks for their questionable actions!

I believe Britney on her last TMZ dragging at she’s not a fan of them!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

For sure on one hand people say their allowed to have their opinions and expressions yet if it’s opposing it’s an issue lol!

Many of us aren’t shocked that people would use the excuse of someone’s looks for their questionable actions!

I believe Britney on her last TMZ dragging at she’s not a fan of them!

You sound like a broken record :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: