Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No honey it worked on you sis, here's another link.

It's hollywood baby

befdd281533748d0b77061d5cba6190c_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' husband Sam Asghari says he's not controlling his wife's social media posts.

how's it work on me when you're the one that stays refreshing their website to post their garbage here asap and i'm the one that doesn't click anything :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
Just now, easy said:

unlike you i don't click on tmz links 

Unlike you I defend Britney which this is her section and not here lusting over her mans D and dishing out any and every excuse in the world like you do to defend him feeding Britney's abusers.

You sound like you're abusing Britney yourself the more you defend her abusers. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

yes? visiting tmz's website and then sharing the link so others visit their website puts money directly into tmz's pocket. and diamond just admitted it :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

You misunderstand me, you just admitted that Sam is in fact helping put money in TMZ’s pocket, but now Diamond needs to take responsibility for their role in Sam’s bull**** because they let Exhale know?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

You misunderstand me, you just admitted that Sam is in fact helping put money in TMZ’s pocket, but now Diamond needs to take responsibility for their role in Sam’s bull**** because they let Exhale know?

Exactly sis, I'm the one doing the exclusives with TMZ, I'm the one letting my wife be abused and hurt by them and running to them doing these staged interviews and pop ups, of course Diamond is the reason for TMZ and all of this lol :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Unlike you I defend Britney which this is her section and not here lusting over her mans D and dishing out any and every excuse in the world like you do to defend him feeding Britney's abusers.

You sound like you're abusing Britney yourself the more you defend her abusers. 

i don't see you defending britney here, i see you bashing sam for doing something equivalent to what you're doing— helping her abusers. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

no you misunderstand me. diamond is the one preaching about sam being "in bed" with tmz, i don't think he is. 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

i don't see you defending britney here, i see you bashing sam for doing something equivalent to what you're doing— helping her abusers. 

Bashing Sam? I've not called him out his name went personal with him nor haven't I gone below the belt.

What you can do is stop your lies, All I've ever said is it's not a good look he's feeding Britney's abusers.

I've never called Sam no names nor have I said anything other than how wrong it is he's in bed with TMZ.

That's facts sis and not bashing, but again being hypnotized by him wouldn't have you comprehend that clearly.

• Love 1

Bashing Sam? I've not called him out his name went personal with him nor haven't I gone below the belt.

What you can do is stop your lies, All I've ever said is it's not a good look he's feeding Britney's abusers.

I've never called Sam no names nor have I said anything other than how wrong it is he's in bed with TMZ.

That's facts sis and not bashing, but again being hypnotized by him wouldn't have you comprehend that clearly.

you literally equate him to her abusers, and say he's helping them but sure, if it helps you feel like you're defending britney to put down her husband go right ahead :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

him talking to tmz is not proof he's in bed with them. that's your opinion, where are the facts???? that's the same thing as YOU being in bed with tmz for staying on their website to post every and anything they say about britney 24/7

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm the one preaching? Sis read the room there are tons of members in here not happy with his actions.

Of course blame Diamond for everything. 

and there are plenty of people who see nothing wrong with it too

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

you literally equate him to her abusers, and say he's helping them but sure, if it helps you feel like you're defending britney to put down her husband go right ahead :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

him talking to tmz is not proof he's in bed with them. that's your opinion, where are the facts???? that's the same thing as YOU being in bed with tmz for staying on their website to post every and anything they say about britney 24/7

Oh yeah he's really been "put down" you're causing more harm defending TMZ and the silly staged pop ups boo.

Do you also defend the 'all is well' video too when he was out parading around playing in team con's hands.

Me brining the news that Sam is feeding TMZ and I'm the issue,

GIRL BYE 

• Love 2

Oh yeah he's really been "put down" you're causing more harm defending TMZ and the silly staged pop ups boo.

Do you also defend the 'all is well' video too when he was out parading around playing in team con's hands.

Me brining the news that Sam is feeding TMZ and I'm the issue,

GIRL BYE 

DEFENDING TMZ???? diamond please take a breath you don't know what you're saying anymore 

• Love 1

Plenty of people? Who you and the few others that disrespect Britney and post pics of his bulge and say he's so hot. 

:saywat-towelney:

me? posting pics of his bulge and calling him hot? WHEN???? you know damn well THAT has never happened 

• Love 1