Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

But you should respect what Britney said about TMZ and her "relationship" with them. What he does is contrary to how Britney feels and sees things. He looks nice... but he disrespects Britney in this matter. And in that we should agree that it is not right on his part.

He disrespects her, in your opinion. Has she spoken out about this? Sam continues to talk to them so clearly it doesn’t bother her. I’m not sure why it bothers you so much? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

she doesn't have to come out and say those exact words. there are other ways to show you don't like it. making jokes about the articles they write, doesn't lead me to believe she's as bothered with sam talking to them as you are. 

and like i said, it would be different if we were talking about something he set up. this wasn't that. 

The last thing Britney said about TMZ was in that anti-TMZ post a few weeks ago

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

He disrespects her, in your opinion. Has she spoken out about this? Sam continues to talk to them so clearly it doesn’t bother her. I’m not sure why it bothers you so much? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

I dare to be honest with you, I understand that he is hot for you, and yes he is. But you say things here in such a way that you just make people angry and if you have nothing to say on the topic, it's better to avoid it.

I don't want people to dislike you for saying it's right that he's hanging out with TMZ. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

I dare to be honest with you, I understand that he is hot for you, and yes he is. But you say things here in such a way that you just make people angry and if you have nothing to say on the topic, it's better to avoid it.

I don't want people to dislike you for saying it's right that he's hanging out with TMZ. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don’t care if people don’t like me. I think that’s pretty obvious by now. I stand by my opinion. He’s an awesome husband and I could care less if he talks to TMZ. Neither should you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Because she would? She’s literally spilled tea about everything else. He continues to talk to them so clearly it isn’t an issue to her. Why is it any issue for her fans? This is her husband. Not yours or anyone else’s. A fan is just that. A fan… Please stop suggesting otherwise. You do not know her or their relationship. You do not live with them or take part in their conversations to suggest this allegation and narrative against Sam. Please, give it a rest. Until Britney says something about it, stop obsessing over his interviews with TMZ and pinning it down to him being part of Team Con or anything of the sort. 

Delusion and bitter are both not cute looks. Just saying! 

You are being a hypocrite, telling another fan they don't know Sam or their relationship and to stop speculating while at the same time making this post:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t care if people don’t like me. I think that’s pretty obvious by now. I stand by my opinion. He’s an awesome husband and I could care less if he talks to TMZ. Neither should you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I'm sorry, but I can neither confirm nor deny this claim. I don't know him and it's better if I never know him. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Enjoy your day 🌞

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, nowimstronger said:

You are being a hypocrite, telling another fan they don't know Sam or their relationship and to stop speculating while at the same time making this post:

How am I a hypocrite? I literally say the same thing in that thread? TEAM SAM :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

You tried, though :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Because she would? She’s literally spilled tea about everything else. He continues to talk to them so clearly it isn’t an issue to her. Why is it any issue for her fans? This is her husband. Not yours or anyone else’s. A fan is just that. A fan… Please stop suggesting otherwise. You do not know her or their relationship. You do not live with them or take part in their conversations to suggest this allegation and narrative against Sam. Please, give it a rest. Until Britney says something about it, stop obsessing over his interviews with TMZ and pinning it down to him being part of Team Con or anything of the sort. 

Delusion and bitter are both not cute looks. Just saying! 

Britney only calls out people she’s not speaking to/in touch with. She never said a word about her boys publicly until they attacked her in the media after they stopped talking to her and seeing her, and she mentioned that in one of her audios. She wouldn’t call out Sam publicly unless she was done with him. She doesn’t enjoy any of this drama. She doesn’t enjoy having to call out her family for their bull****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Britney only calls out people she’s not speaking to/in touch with. She never said a word about her boys publicly until they attacked her in the media after they stopped talking to her and seeing her, and she mentioned that in one of her audios. She wouldn’t call out Sam publicly unless she was done with him. She doesn’t enjoy any of this drama. She doesn’t enjoy having to call out her family for their bull****.

Right. She doesn't call anyone out unless they’ve done something wrong to her. Clearly Sam isn’t hurting her or bothering her by talking to TMZ :)

• Like 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I agree people think she wants to air her dirty laundry and her personal relationship with the public, She even posted about a fight they had one morning. 

Some people think they live in her home and know her every thought, when a receipt is posted they have an excuse.

Let these people keep showing us all they are team con and team TMZ.

• Love 3
GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Let’s be positive! Love this post!"

Emil87 was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 10 points.

This entire thread is redundant at this point. There’s only two types of people in the world, the ones that like Sam, and the ones that don’t. Personally, I don’t know enough about their relationship to judge, and neither do any of you. Does constantly talking to TMZ a bit sketchy? Yes, but we don’t know the details or intent behind it. Can we just drop it for now? Like @GlitterRain said, it’s Friday after all.spacer.png

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

This entire thread is redundant at this point. There’s only two types of people in the world, the ones that like Sam, and the ones that don’t. Personally, I don’t know enough about their relationship to judge, and neither do any of you. Does constantly talking to TMZ a bit sketchy? Yes, but we don’t know the details or intent behind it. Can we just drop it for now? Like @GlitterRain said, it’s Friday after all.spacer.png

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Love this post! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

@GlitterRain I can’t quote any posts for some reason, so I’m responding to this:

Right. She doesn't call anyone out unless they’ve done something wrong to her. Clearly Sam isn’t hurting her or bothering her by talking to TMZ :)

Britney doesn’t publicly call out someone who she is close with and is talking to. She could be arguing about TMZ with Sam, we don’t know. She wouldn’t let us know that unless they were done. I’m saying that we can’t come to the definitive conclusion that she’s fine with everything because she hasn’t said anything publicly since this is something that she would normally handle privately. If she starts calling Sam out on Instagram, that’s not a good sign.

• Love 1