Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

STFU Britney is HIS wife. She loves her husband more than u fans. He doesn’t say anything negative and only makes them look stupid by clearing the air when he talks to them. This fanbase is so accustomed to team con letting ppl print all kinds of bs about Britney and never defending her that when her man does it he’s “seeking attention” he doesn’t have to ever show his face but then y’all would only start more divorce theories right. Respect her husband for the sake of Britney our queen deserves a fresh start and must respect HER decision. If she had a problem with him clearing the air she would make it known. Just like she did on the live. I honestly see a man simply trying to repair the damage done to her. Maybe him steppin out there will build her confidence back up as she’s known to mimic who she is dating. He’s the exact person I would want with her. It’s even better that loves her for exactly who she is. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Donavan Ward said:

STFU Britney is HIS wife. She loves her husband more than u fans. He doesn’t say anything negative and only makes them look stupid by clearing the air when he talks to them. This fanbase is so accustomed to team con letting ppl print all kinds of bs about Britney and never defending her that when her man does it he’s “seeking attention” he doesn’t have to ever show his face but then y’all would only start more divorce theories right. Respect her husband for the sake of Britney our queen deserves a fresh start and must respect HER decision. If she had a problem with him clearing the air she would make it known. Just like she did on the live. I honestly see a man simply trying to repair the damage done to her. Maybe him steppin out there will build her confidence back up as she’s known to mimic who she is dating. He’s the exact person I would want with her. It’s even better that loves her for exactly who she is. 

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1

Regardless of what anyone thinks about Sam, please let’s not give TMZ any clicks. That website is pure garbage and pure evil. If you think he’s using her for attention, then don’t help him with your clicks. And even if you like Sam and trust his motives, TMZ is garbage. 

NO MORE CLICKS!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

if sam ignored them they'd be the first ones complaining how he doesn't stick up for her. he's damned if he does damned if he doesn't, so at least he DOES and defends his wife against the people that have and continue to abuse her. 

• Love 2
Just now, Dave92 said:

Regardless of what anyone thinks about Sam, please let’s not give TMZ any clicks. That website is pure garbage and pure evil. If you think he’s using her for attention, then don’t help him with your clicks. And even if you like Sam and trust his motives, TMZ is garbage. 

NO MORE CLICKS!

Oh, honey I don't want to hear about giving TMZ clicks, as long as 'fans' are okay with Sam giving them exclusives, links and all TMZ stuff should be permitted.

People keep saying TMZ is pure evil and garbage yet keep giving Sam the okay to feed that 'pure evil and garbage'.

TMS is atrocious and has done nothing to hurt Britney so let's stop pretending it's okay that Sam keeps feeding them exclusives. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

watch all Hesam’s side-chicks in here switching on him like the plague the moment Britney dumps him.

But I’m writing down all the usernames to make sure they never forget. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

No I’m sure my queen would politely tell u to get laid and chill. Rooting for her divorce…u fans are a different type of weird 

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Oh, honey I don't want to hear about giving TMZ clicks, as long as 'fans' are okay with Sam giving them exclusives, links and all TMZ stuff should be permitted.

People keep saying TMZ is pure evil and garbage yet keep giving Sam the okay to feed that 'pure evil and garbage'.

TMS is atrocious and has done nothing to hurt Britney so let's stop pretending it's okay that Sam keeps feeding them exclusives. 

you are helping tmz by clicking on their website and then sharing their abuse here for others to click and view. if you wanna be mad at sam for talking to them, you gotta take some responsibility for your actions of helping pay britney's abusers too

• Like 2
Just now, easy said:

you are helping tmz by clicking on their website and then sharing their abuse here for others to click and view. if you wanna be mad at sam for talking to them, you gotta take some responsibility for your actions of helping pay britney's abusers too

I don't want to hear it baby, the links will keep coming in long as you and others defend Sam being in bed with them, there's no reason anyone else can't be.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't want to hear it baby, the links will keep coming in long as you and others defend Sam being in bed with them, there's no reason anyone else can't be.

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

you admitting you're "in bed" with tmz is GOLD! you're doing a great job keeping britney's abusers relevant 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Is this about Britney or Sam? I don’t really care for Sam. But I care about Britney’s well being and don’t think giving clicks to that awful site is doing her any favours. 

Plus, if Sam really is using her, then you’re helping him too with your clicks. If that’s what he’s after, then you’re helping him get it too.

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

you admitting you're "in bed" with tmz is GOLD! you're doing a great job keeping britney's abusers relevant 

No one is saying they're in bed with TMZ nice way to try and spin it sis, you know my point is the links will stay and we all have a right to click and share them especially since you cosign for same feeding them.

Nice reach honey but that fell flatter than a sheet of paper on the copy machine. 

• Love 1
Just now, Dave92 said:

Is this about Britney or Sam? I don’t really care for Sam. But I care about Britney’s well being and don’t think giving clicks to that awful site is doing her any favours. 

Plus, if Sam really is using her, then you’re helping him too with your clicks. If that’s what he’s after, then you’re helping him get it too.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

“Stop paying attention to what Sam is doing, he’s not doing anything wrong.

If Sam is doing something wrong, you’re only helping him by bringing attention to the fact that he’s doing something wrong, shame on you.”

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

yes? visiting tmz's website and then sharing the link so others visit their website puts money directly into tmz's pocket. and diamond just admitted it :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Yet Britney's husband feeding them exclusives which drives clicks and money to TMZ to get people over to their site about Britney isn't hurting her. 

Okay sis. :saywat-towelney:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

No one is saying they're in bed with TMZ nice way to try and spin it sis, you know my point is the links will stay and we all have a right to click and share them especially since you cosign for same feeding them.

Nice reach honey but that fell flatter than a sheet of paper on the copy machine. 

you literally said if sam is in bed with them others can be too as an excuse for you to continue posting tmz's garbage here :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

you're helping tmz just as much as you claim sam is and that's really not a good look 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

you literally said if sam is in bed with them others can be too as an excuse for you to continue posting tmz's garbage here :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

you're helping tmz just as much as you claim sam is and that's really not a good look 

Enjoy the link baby since you're A okay with Sam feeding them

d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears did not have a "manic episode" in a restaurant this weekend -- as had been described to us -- nor did her husband run out on her, according to the man himself.

• Love 2