Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Can please you show me where she mentions her husband talking on her behalf and standing up for her? :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

How is calling TMZ and then never confirming that she was not in the midst of a manic episode standing up for her? How is not confirming that Britney is mentally sound to Mario Lopez standing up for her? How is being friendly and polite to TMZ after this post standing up for her? The only person that is truly standing up for Britney is Britney and it’s sad as hell.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

How is calling TMZ and then never confirming that she was not in the midst of a manic episode standing up for her? How is not confirming that Britney is mentally sound to Mario Lopez standing up for her? How is being friendly and polite to TMZ after this post standing up for her? The only person that is truly standing up for Britney is Britney and it’s sad as hell.

Can you show me where Britney has talked about being bothered by Sam doing this? Can you please show me the proof that they are having issues and that he’s a horrible husband? Can you please show me the proof that he is staging all of these? 

Can you please show me the footage of you in their living room with them, talking about the matter of Sam talking to TMZ? How on earth can you make any insinuations or claims against someone you don’t even know? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

That and her true fans are standing up for her people that are laughing about her TMZ message to them keep on proving they care more about Sams D then the vicious TMZ reports!

Now they want Britney to be airing out her personal relationship dirty laundry!

They know she hates TMZ and they know TMZ is atrocious but it’s an issue sharing the link! Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That and her true fans are standing up for her people that are laughing about her TMZ message to them keep on proving they care more about Sams D then the vicious TMZ reports!

Now they want Britney to be airing out her personal relationship dirty laundry!

They know she hates TMZ and they know TMZ is atrocious but it’s an issue sharing the link! Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

for me this is not about the TMZ Thing.  i do disagree with that choice

what i have an issue with is people attacking someone who Britney seems to feel safe with.   with the amount of trauma she has been through she needs someone to feel happy with.   and it feels some people are taking that away .  that's really unfair. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I literally don’t even know what banon is. You’re doing too much. What i do know is Britney doesn’t have a good track record for picking partners. It’s her free will to marry who she wants. It doesn’t mean we can’t have a brain and see how sketchy the whole situation is at times. I think you should sign off this place for some time. It doesn’t seem healthy for you. 

i love when conspiracy theorists question britney's judgement then try to pretend they're NOT conspiracy theorists. very team con of you :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Can you show me where Britney has talked about being bothered by Sam doing this? Can you please show me the proof that they are having issues and that he’s a horrible husband? Can you please show me the proof that he is staging all of these? 

Can you please show me the footage of you in their living room with them, talking about the matter of Sam talking to TMZ? How on earth can you make any insinuations or claims against someone you don’t even know? 

I never said that Britney and Sam are having issues, we have no idea what’s going on in their relationship. I’ve said his public behavior is bizarre and that he does a terrible job of defending her. My opinions aren’t facts, but I have a right to say that Sam is suspicious based on his behavior as much as you have the right to say that he’s a great husband based on his behavior

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There were the same arguments back in the kfed days too. 

Uh Oh Thank You GIF by Tangina Stone

For sure and I don’t even see people attacking Sam personally the issue is he was complicit in the Con and continues to rub elbows with TMZ the main outlet Britney hates! 

That is trying to ruin her!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I never said that Britney and Sam are having issues, we have no idea what’s going on in their relationship. I’ve said his public behavior is bizarre and that he does a terrible job of defending her. My opinions aren’t facts, but I have a right to say that Sam is suspicious based on his behavior as much as you have the right to say that he’s a great husband based on his behavior

Exactly, you are absolutely right. You don’t know their relationship. If Britney wasn’t happy with Sam she would leave him. Stop pushing a narrative that you so desperately want out there. 

• Like 2