Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

Britney has mentioned quite a few times how her father's trailer was full of women while on tour. I think she's just tired of jamie being a perv and hiring female dancers that he wanted to be with while britney couldn't make any decisions, and also while calling her ugly and fat. Of course it isn't the women's fault.. but I do see how so many years of living through it might get anyone to feel sick 

also she's showing the contrast... how when jamie wasn't in charge there was a possibility for her to perform alongside just male performers. 

Edited by Richie
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Also really you need to cut it with the Beyoncé obsession. Saying she doesn't have any iconic performances is just braindead at this point when her superbowl and her coachella performances are always being praised. I like britney better too and I prefer her dancing back in the day over Beyonce's but some of you act like her second fanbase you can't possibly be that pressed over someone lol. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your desperate attempt to at mods while they’re at it let them look up you calling me a B and names and going personal! 

it’s not rule breaking to say Beyonce is in control! Take it how you want to take it sweetie! I told you multiple times I didn’t mock anybody it was your sad attempts to name call and post unflattering Beyoncé pics that are disastrous! 

No reason to keep quoting me, quoting me again will only prove you’re instigating a fight! Get back on topic boo!

I fail to understand why you are in a Britney forum if you are here to compare her to Beyoncé. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: And if we have to be objective, Beyoncé' ruled the 2010s, and she is starting to slowly fade. Britney ruled the 2000s, she was the IT girl back then. But, again, after the Circus Tour, the hype for her died down. I do believe that the conservatorship ended her career. If people get outside of the "stan" bubble, they will realize that her FF Tour and Vegas residency were mediocre at best, with a bit of an improvement in 2016, and then quickly going back to mediocracy in 2017. 

p.s. I'm commenting only on the performances. I truly believe Britney is a superhero for doing it while being literally trafficked. Howeveeer, the performances were not...that...good.  

p.s.2. Me realizing I'm being a hypocrite for judging people who compare Bey and Brit, and then I do it in the very same paragraph. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Anywaay, iconic rehearsal from the 2000 VMAs. I've never seen this clip. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Edited by TenTen
  • Love 1

gosh it must be wild to have that kind of memories about your own self... i mean, if i take a trip down memory lane i only remember moments from high school or college or my disgusting exes but her memories are from ICONIC MOMENTS IN MUSIC HISTORY THAT CHANGED THE GAME FOREVER :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet if it was plagirasim Bey would've been losing law suits left and right, people are just pressed that Beyonce overtook Britney's career. 

This thread is literally you just going back and forth about Beyoncé and trying to paint Britney in a bad light? Run along If you have nothing better to do with your time  :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

No mock at anyone sis, just stating facts Bey is ageless and unbothered.

Stay pressed sis. Music Video Beyonce GIF

Nice try! You didn’t say ageless and unbothered. You said in control and surely you know that Britney was trafficked, abused and essentially imprisoned, with zero control of her life.

I’m confused as to what the point of saying that was? What a disgusting comment made by a “fan”. You really should be ashamed of yourself to have even commented that in a Britney thread, knowing Britney was a victim of being trafficked and had no control over her life or career. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 3:11 AM, HairFlipQueen said:

The thing is though that she did used to have female dancers as well back in those days - or have I completely misunderstood what she’s saying? 

To be fair, in most Oops promo performances the backup dancers were mostly boys. The VMA 2000 performance only had male backup dancers.

On 3/22/2023 at 10:30 PM, Style. In Moscow said:

She really had no one as competition. It’s so funny Beyoncé’s seen as this new Goddess of music, but back then next to Britney, she stood no chance! Can we talk about it more often? Yas Britney! You are the technical dancer every one loves, not some random booty shaker! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Why you have to bring Beyoncé name in this topic? Seriously stop the hate 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2023 at 9:04 PM, Style. In Moscow said:

Do you think you did something with that gif? It screams *desperate to look out quickly for a gif because somebody’s ‘ing me* :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You clearly don’t remember what you’re saying and try desperately to quoting me with your nonsense. But your clap backs are not hitting the way you think they are. 

You got gagged because I said Britney > Beyoncé dancing/performance wise. From this to calling me jealous and bitter? Bitter of what? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Of her forgettable and lackluster performances? Get a grip and touch some grass!! It’s actually pathetic to see you having a meltdown over a statement I made that Britney does have iconic performances and Beyoncé doesn’t.
p.s at least I’m scrambling my fingers rather than my cheeks. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

I never saw this comment. Who’s having the meltdown here exactly? You’re the one rambling and you’re the one who bought up Beyonce in the first place and started this s%^#show.

And then when you couldn’t keep up, you started your low blows by talking about my ***uality not once but twice. For that and for completely derailing the thread, you’re getting reported.:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/22/2023 at 10:04 PM, Style. In Moscow said:

Do you think you did something with that gif? It screams *desperate to look out quickly for a gif because somebody’s ‘ing me* :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You clearly don’t remember what you’re saying and try desperately to quoting me with your nonsense. But your clap backs are not hitting the way you think they are. 

You got gagged because I said Britney > Beyoncé dancing/performance wise. From this to calling me jealous and bitter? Bitter of what? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Of her forgettable and lackluster performances? Get a grip and touch some grass!! It’s actually pathetic to see you having a meltdown over a statement I made that Britney does have iconic performances and Beyoncé doesn’t.
p.s at least I’m scrambling my fingers rather than my cheeks. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Love ya but not vibing with the last part of this comment. I’m hoping this wasn’t mocking anyone or being disrespectful. Please be cautious of what you are commenting towards others  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block