Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

The way certain folks got triggered over my statement that Britney is more of a technical dancer than Beyoncé, which is true, is sending me! I never said I don’t like Beyoncé, I only said Britney is a better dancer and has iconic performances. From this to name calling me pressed and delusional, and most importantly, alluding to the fact that Britney is incapacitated next to Beyoncé (who is in control) is disrespectful at the most disgusting level! Y’all are going down… and Beyoncé still don’t have any iconic performances nor outfits outside of INTERNET! Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 4

It’s becoming increasingly clear to me that this is the most unhealthy, toxic site on the web and frankly, being told to take a nap or grow up by complete sociopaths is extremely hilarious.

Hard to tell if half the users are actually just the same person with different accounts, actually.
It’s funny because it’s really really sad.

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, bomboclatney said:

It’s becoming increasingly clear to me that this is the most unhealthy, toxic site on the web and frankly, being told to take a nap or grow up by complete sociopaths is extremely hilarious.

Hard to tell if half the users are actually just the same person with different accounts, actually.

Don’t visit ATRL then - they make fun of peoples mental illness, ***uality, if someone dies/wishing death on them etc. this place is nothing in comparison to that :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

21 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

You’re literally the last person on this forum telling me to sit down, especially when you don’t know the difference between iconic and regular performance. 

We were talking about iconic performances and you had to bring up Beyoncé’s 2016 forgettable performance only to be sure you clock Britney’s. We all know Beyoncé had a better performance than Britney, but during that time Britney was under a conservatorship being abused and drugged! Why wouldn’t you compare Britney at her prime and Beyoncé? This shows your disgusting attempt to clock Britney’s 2016 performance with Beyoncé’s, which is BY FAR not iconic. It’s forgotten just like her halftime show. 

Britney’s outfits weren’t high fashion, while Beyoncé works with the top designers in the game only for her to FAIL delivering an iconic outfit. When did Britney had the amount of dancers Beyoncé had? You’re scrambling. Go back to your regular posts telling people of how of a good bottom you are. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

spacer.png

Oops, I did it again! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:
Also, tell me where I clocked Britney’s 2016 VMA performance? Because I recall saying it was a good performance. Is it because I thought Beyonce put on a better performance? You yourself admitted she did. If anyone is scrambling, it’s you and it’s so painfully obvious.

I don’t even stan Beyonce at all, but I’m not here to tear down other women to make Britney look better. You’re a bitter, pathetic hater and it’s sad to witness you rambling in circles. 😂 So, so sad. 😢 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

Nobody’s begging you to stay though. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Just go. 

• Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yet the school girl outfit had already been done same with the oops cat suit Toni Braxton did it and so did Madonna! 

She has more than just that, there’s the Slave 4 U video and performance outfits, Toxic (multiple outfits), the Crazy video outfit, and then one of the most iconic red carpet outfits of all time, the denim matching outfits she wore with JT. And with botm and oops, ultimately when people see those specific outfits, Britney will come to mind first. Her debut through 2007 was a tectonic shift. Beyoncé has done (and stole!) her thing, and she’s great, but no one matches Britney’s impact amongst her peers and amongst this new generation 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

Yet you’re in here telling people to disappear! The Hypocrisy and irony. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

She has more than just that, there’s the Slave 4 U video and performance outfits, Toxic (multiple outfits), the Crazy video outfit, and then one of the most iconic red carpet outfits of all time, the denim matching outfits she wore with JT. And with botm and oops, ultimately when people see those specific outfits, Britney will come to mind first. Her debut through 2007 was a tectonic shift. Beyoncé has done (and stole!) her thing, and she’s great, but no one matches Britney’s impact amongst her peers and amongst this new generation 

There’s not much to match now days babe Britney is on hiatus and Adele, Taylor, Beyoncé and many others are having their time!

22 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Too bad she couldn’t control her husband of not cheating with Becky with da good hair! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Yea because women can control their husbands and should be blamed for their infidelities. Have you forgotten that Britney couldn’t prevent K-Flop from raw dogging random ********* in Vegas?

Get a grip already. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There’s not much to match now days babe Britney is on hiatus and Adele, Taylor, Beyoncé and many others are having their time!

Absolutely! but they have not had as much of an impact on pop culture as Britney. They haven’t had a lot of “moments” that everyone remembers and recognizes instantly, edit: fan or not. I’m not trying to diminish their careers, I’m saying that Britney pre-con was a phenomenon that remains unmatched 

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block