Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

31 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

As expected, a passive aggressive response.
I don't have memory loss, thank you for your concern.

First, Britney saying she felt unworthy for team con to hire attractive female dancers was more of a jab at her family, not giving her own choice when choosing dancers. You decided yourself to not get the point and interpret that as 'Britney hates female dancers'. not as 'she hated that she had no say when it came to whom to work with'

And the Xtina post indicated nothing of female dancers. She did mention size, which wasn't exactly really about someone being fat, but understandably could be interpreted as that. That was a bit not  nice, but she cleared things up, and clearly the post was more similarly targeted at her family not letting her chose her own nannies or dancers. Nothing about hating female dancers.

Even in this post, she simply praised her fellow male dancers, yet people twist it and settle it as 'she hates women dancers', instead of viewing it as 'she's a powerful talented badass woman that can have a bunch of guys dancing for her'.
I really don't understand how these days people understand things as 'I like one thing' is equal to ' I hate anything other than that one thing'.

What she says : I'm a dog person

What you hear : She detests cats

I mean c.mon:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Are you actually a delusional Stan? So why would she need to mention “it’s only male dancers in this video ” and “back before con I had more men than women dancers on my tours and vegas” “my dad used to hire pretty attractive women who were tiny to dance on stage with me” this is literally what she put on deletedposts and if you want receipts I WILL show you.  ACTUALLY.. when she got back lash for the xtina post “I found out there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people” then the next day followed up with a post saying that she didn’t mean it against xtina Dancers and she thinks xtina is beautiful and admitted it was more issues to do with her body image in regards to the fat shaming post.  You’re the type of Stan to defend Britney and say “she didn’t say that” when she did. Go google it.  You’re telling me she isn’t insecure one bit about having smaller women next to her? Delusional sorry 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyoncé numbers fall in line with the others 

GettyImages-633950318-1.jpg?strip=1&w=64
WWW.MYHIGHPLAINS.COM

AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — What could be more exciting than watching the Super Bowl with friends and families as...

this is not a group project and I brought in the receipts. stay pressed because Gaga, Rih and Katy did it alone. 

Beyoncé’s halftime show fall into irrelevancy and you bich has zero arguments spacer.png

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

this is not a group project and I brought in the receipts. stay pressed because Gaga, Rih and Katy did it alone. 

Beyoncé’s halftime show fall into irrelevancy and you bich has zero arguments spacer.png

Ahhhh resorting to name calling sis did Bey hit a nerve lol. 

Did #1 Break my soul  fall into irrelevance and did the sell out high priced tickets that sold out for Renaissance fall too? Or was that just Domination sales?Thank U Smile GIF

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol honey sounds like you’re getting quite hurt and soiled and sour over Bey! Nobody mocked anybody so that delusional comment is fake news! Stay pressed! Bey being in control is a fact that you can’t handle!

I reported your snarky remark. The timing was odd to say that Beyoncé is in control. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: We are not stupid, we just don’t eat up your bull****! Why would I be pressed over Beyoncé? You’re keep blabbing this as if I was cheated by my husband with Becky. Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 2
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

I reported your snarky remark. The timing was odd to say that Beyoncé is in control. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: We are not stupid, we just don’t eat up your bull****! Why would I be pressed over Beyoncé? You’re keep blabbing this as I was cheated by my husband with Becky. Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Report over saying Bey is in control and you’re calling me a b and getting sour about beyonce lol report Beyoncé’s iconic career baby and deal Hair Satisfying GIF

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I reported your snarky remark. The timing was odd to say that Beyoncé is in control. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: We are not stupid, we just don’t eat up your bull****! Why would I be pressed over Beyoncé? You’re keep blabbing this as I was cheated by my husband with Becky. Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

No you weren’t cheated on with Becky but maybe TMZ is being fed? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ahhhh resorting to name calling sis did Bey hit a nerve lol. 

Did #1 Break my soul  fall into irrelevance and did the sell out high priced tickets that sold out for Renaissance fall too? Or was that just Domination sales?Thank U Smile GIF

Why are still trying to avoid the fact that she has no iconic performances and her halftime show fall into irrelevancy compared to Rih, Gaga and Katy? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Ended with FACTS. You couldn’t handle the heat so you had to uplift a stealer by mocking Britney. Cynical!!:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Nobody mocked anybody so keep on lying! Back to the 2000 VMAs in which this thread is about the same year Bey won for Say my name! kelly rowland 90s GIF

Just like in 2004 when Beyoncé Naughty Girl ate Toxic up for the win!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody mocked anybody so keep on lying! Back to the 2000 VMAs in which this thread is about the same year Bey won for Say my name! kelly rowland 90s GIF

Just like in 2004 when Beyoncé Naughty Girl ate Toxic up for the win!

Does it make Toxic less iconic? You’re going on a bizarre ranting and hopefully the mods will take action over your snarky and offensive comment, which was a classless attempt of you to highlight that Britney’s rights were stripped away and Beyoncé is powerful and in control! We were talking about performances, why did you feel the need to point out that Beyoncé is in control? We do know why.:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:@CrazyButItFeelsAllright 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Does it make Toxic less iconic? You’re going on a bizarre ranting and hopefully the mods will take action over your snarky and offensive comment, which was a classless attempt of you to highlight that Britney’s rights were stripped away and Beyoncé is powerful and in control! We were talking about performances, why did you feel the need to point out that Beyoncé is in control? We do know why.:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:@CrazyButItFeelsAllright Beyonce Laughing GIF

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Does it make Toxic less iconic? You’re going on a bizarre ranting and hopefully the mods will take action over your snarky and offensive comment, which was a classless attempt of you to highlight that Britney’s rights were stripped away and Beyoncé is powerful and in control! We were talking about performances, why did you feel the need to point out that Beyoncé is in control? We do know why.:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:@CrazyButItFeelsAllright 

Your desperate attempt to at mods while they’re at it let them look up you calling me a B and names and going personal! 

it’s not rule breaking to say Beyonce is in control! Take it how you want to take it sweetie! I told you multiple times I didn’t mock anybody it was your sad attempts to name call and post unflattering Beyoncé pics that are disastrous! 

No reason to keep quoting me, quoting me again will only prove you’re instigating a fight! Get back on topic boo!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your desperate attempt to at mods while they’re at it let them look up you calling me a B and names and going personal! 

it’s not rule breaking to say Beyonce is in control! Take it how you want to take it sweetie! I told you multiple times I didn’t mock anybody it was your sad attempts to name call and post unflattering Beyoncé pics that are disastrous! 

I didn’t know stating facts is going personal. Bich is a term of endearment. You’re on a Britney Spears forum, you should’ve know that. Also, stop gaslighting me as if you didn’t call me delusional and pressed first just because I said Britney is more of a technical dancer than Beyoncé.

And so what if I’m posting disastrous photos of Beyoncé? It’s her face, not mine. If you’re getting triggered, check for Beyoncé forums. 

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block