Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

10 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Good doesn’t equal iconic. Britney’s had plenty of good performances that aren’t iconic. Iconic would be Britney’s 2000, 2001 and 2003 VMA performances. Name a single Beyoncé performance that made a similar impact. 

Exactly. Imagine being this delusional of stating that Beyoncé’s 2016 performance is iconic. Also, talking about lip syncing in 2023 is tacky considering every artist does that, including Beyoncé, the only artist in the world who steals music credits. Some of them should go outside and touch some grass! Internet hits =\= iconic.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Where have you been? She’s posted several insta posts and rants saying her family hired pretty fit and attractive female back up dancers in Vegas and that she hated it as it made her feel less worthy as they were obviously in better shape. She then shaded xtina back up dances saying basically that xtina looked thinner because her back up dancer were bigger. She’s deleted several. Or do you have memory loss… 

As expected, a passive aggressive response.
I don't have memory loss, thank you for your concern.

First, Britney saying she felt unworthy for team con to hire attractive female dancers was more of a jab at her family, not giving her own choice when choosing dancers. You decided yourself to not get the point and interpret that as 'Britney hates female dancers'. not as 'she hated that she had no say when it came to whom to work with'

And the Xtina post indicated nothing of female dancers. She did mention size, which wasn't exactly really about someone being fat, but understandably could be interpreted as that. That was a bit not  nice, but she cleared things up, and clearly the post was more similarly targeted at her family not letting her chose her own nannies or dancers. Nothing about hating female dancers.

Even in this post, she simply praised her fellow male dancers, yet people twist it and settle it as 'she hates women dancers', instead of viewing it as 'she's a powerful talented badass woman that can have a bunch of guys dancing for her'.
I really don't understand how these days people understand things as 'I like one thing' is equal to ' I hate anything other than that one thing'.

What she says : I'm a dog person

What you hear : She detests cats

I mean c.mon:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

As expected, a passive aggressive response.
I don't have memory loss, thank you for your concern.

First, Britney saying she felt unworthy for team con to hire attractive female dancers was more of a jab at her family, not giving her own choice when choosing dancers. You decided yourself to not get the point and interpret that as 'Britney hates female dancers'. not as 'she hated that she had no say when it came to whom to work with'

And the Xtina post indicated nothing of female dancers. She did mention size, which wasn't exactly really about someone being fat, but understandably could be interpreted as that. That was a bit not  nice, but she cleared things up, and clearly the post was more similarly targeted at her family not letting her chose her own nannies or dancers. Nothing about hating female dancers.

Even in this post, she simply praised her fellow male dancers, yet people twist it and settle it as 'she hates women dancers', instead of viewing it as 'she's a powerful talented badass woman that can have a bunch of guys dancing for her'.
I really don't understand how these days people understand things as 'I like one thing' is equal to ' I hate anything other than that one thing'.

What she says : I'm a dog person

What you hear : She detests cats

I mean c.mon:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

so well said! the vultures on this forum just wait and watch for any slight slip-up from Britney just so they can turn around and get their pitchforks out. disgusting. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean I'm seeing Madonna's half time show at 37 million views on YT

Gaga 89 Million views on YT

Katy Perry 84 Million views on YT

and Beyonce at 160 Million on YT

This is not a group project. We’re not going to pretend that Halftime show has so many views because of Beyoncé when she made 1 minute to camera and managed to slip in between. Also, that was a Coldplay Super Bowl. Do you think anybody would watch it for a Lemonade performance when that album barely came out? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 
And yes, Rihanna, Shakira, Katy and Gaga brought in much more viewers than Beyoncé’s forgettable halftime show.

• Love 2
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

This is not a group project. We’re not going to pretend that Halftime show has so many views because of Beyoncé when she made 1 minute to camera and managed to slip in between. Also, that was a Coldplay Super Bowl. Do you think anybody would watch it for a Lemonade performance when that album barely came out? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 
And yes, Rihanna, Shakira, Katy and Gaga brought in much more viewers than Beyoncé’s forgettable halftime show.

I mean you claim Bey had the lowest rated with no receipts, I showed receipts and you're still pressed.

Britney's last #1 album was 12 years ago and last #1 many years ago.

People are pressed that Bey is out selling and out streaming, same with Taylor and others.

Learn to deal honey it's a new dawn and a new day and other females have taken the top.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean you claim Bey had the lowest rated with no receipts, I showed receipts and you're still pressed.

People are pressed that Bey is out selling and out streaming, same with Taylor and others.

Learn to deal honey it's a new dawn and a new day and other females have taken the top.

I thought you wouldn’t know how to open a google link so I just brought in the receipts:

“This year’s Super Bowl was its most watched game in six years and Rihanna managed to rake in nearly 6 million more viewers than the game itself. Super Bowl LVII now sits behind Super Bowl LXIX in 2015 as the second most-watched Super Bowl game of all time, ASreported.

The 2015 Super Bowl achieved 114.4 million viewers with Katy Perry headlining the halftime show that year. Rihanna now holds the title for most-watched halftime show behind Perry and Lady Gaga, who raked in 117.5 million viewers with her 2017 halftime performance.”

Collage-Maker-13-Feb-2023-04.32-PM.jpg
WWW.BLACKENTERPRISE.COM

Thanks to Rihanna's show-stopping Super Bowl halftime show, Mommihanna managed to rake in...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I thought you wouldn’t know how to open a google link so I just brought in the receipts:

“This year’s Super Bowl was its most watched game in six years and Rihanna managed to rake in nearly 6 million more viewers than the game itself. Super Bowl LVII now sits behind Super Bowl LXIX in 2015 as the second most-watched Super Bowl game of all time, ASreported.

The 2015 Super Bowl achieved 114.4 million viewers with Katy Perry headlining the halftime show that year. Rihanna now holds the title for most-watched halftime show behind Perry and Lady Gaga, who raked in 117.5 million viewers with her 2017 halftime performance.”

Collage-Maker-13-Feb-2023-04.32-PM.jpg
WWW.BLACKENTERPRISE.COM

Thanks to Rihanna's show-stopping Super Bowl halftime show, Mommihanna managed to rake in...

Beyoncé numbers fall in line with the others 

GettyImages-633950318-1.jpg?strip=1&w=64
WWW.MYHIGHPLAINS.COM

AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — What could be more exciting than watching the Super Bowl with friends and families as...

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Do you know how to read? We were talking about iconic performances, which clearly you failed to deliver to the table one Beyoncé iconic performance. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
No one is pressed over a Beyoncé. Get your facts UP and stop mocking Britney in a passive aggressive way by stating Beyonce is in control. She is in control, no one said that. But the way you chose to use the word “control” is very sneaky and lame considering the fact that Britney’s rights were stripped away. 

1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Do you know how to read? We were talking about iconic performances, which clearly you failed to deliver to the table one Beyoncé iconic performance. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
No one is pressed over a Beyoncé. Get your facts UP and stop mocking Britney in a passive aggressive way by stating Beyonce is in control. She is in control, no one said that. But the way you chose to use the word “control” is very sneaky and lame considering the fact that Britney’s rights were stripped away. 

Lol honey sounds like you’re getting quite hurt and soiled and sour over Bey! Nobody mocked anybody so that delusional comment is fake news! Stay pressed! Bey being in control is a fact that you can’t handle!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block