Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

Just now, dulcaewm said:

Absolutely! but they have not had as much of an impact on pop culture as Britney. They haven’t had a lot of “moments” that everyone remembers and recognizes instantly. I’m not trying to diminish their careers, I’m saying that Britney pre-con was a phenomenon that remains unmatched 

That’s because many Britney fans aren’t fans of them! People hate Beyoncé and say she copied Britney and has in some things but Britney did the same with copying other artists too!

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That’s because many Britney fans aren’t fans of them! People hate Beyoncé and say she copied Britney and has in some things but Britney did the same with copying other artists too!

Whenever Britney has incorporated something another artist has done, she’s been vocal about it. She’d say, “this was a tribute to Janet” (chair), or “this was paying homage to MJ” (me against the music outfit/anytime she’s wearing that kind of hat). She doesn’t steal whole entire routines or music videos from people

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Oops, I did it again! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:
Also, tell me where I clocked Britney’s 2016 VMA performance? Because I recall saying it was a good performance. Is it because I thought Beyonce put on a better performance? You yourself admitted she did. If anyone is scrambling, it’s you and it’s so painfully obvious.

I don’t even stan Beyonce at all, but I’m not here to tear down other women to make Britney look better. You’re a bitter, pathetic hater and it’s sad to witness you rambling in circles. 😂 So, so sad. 😢 

Do you think you did something with that gif? It screams *desperate to look out quickly for a gif because somebody’s ‘ing me* :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You clearly don’t remember what you’re saying and try desperately to quoting me with your nonsense. But your clap backs are not hitting the way you think they are. 

You got gagged because I said Britney > Beyoncé dancing/performance wise. From this to calling me jealous and bitter? Bitter of what? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Of her forgettable and lackluster performances? Get a grip and touch some grass!! It’s actually pathetic to see you having a meltdown over a statement I made that Britney does have iconic performances and Beyoncé doesn’t.
p.s at least I’m scrambling my fingers rather than my cheeks. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

janet jackson #tagged wonderful woc @wonderfulwocBritney Spears Gifs

There are tons of references.

alias-sydney-bristow.gifBritney Spears Gifs

Britney paid homage and did it with class. Beyoncé stole the concept/songs an ran with it. Thank God Queen Kelis clocked her redundant persona QUICKLY! Britney could never steal writing credits tho :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's my point I agree with you about references, but this is why Britney fans tend to hate Beyonce for 'copying' yet when Britney does it it's okay.

References and copying are not the same thing. References = inspired by. Every artist is and should be inspired by other artists. Copying (plagiarism)  = I’m stealing most of this and I’m not going to give you credit, either

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

References and copying are not the same thing. References = inspired by. Every artist is and should be inspired by other artists. Copying (plagiarism)  = I’m stealing most of this and I’m not going to give you credit, either

Yet if it was plagirasim Bey would've been losing law suits left and right, people are just pressed that Beyonce overtook Britney's career. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney always said Janet was an* icon to her and a great inspiration.

Shame these alleged fans don’t know it.

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Edited by bomboclatney
1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Do you think you did something with that gif? It screams *desperate to look out quickly for a gif because somebody’s ‘ing me* :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You clearly don’t remember what you’re saying and try desperately to quoting me with your nonsense. But your clap backs are not hitting the way you think they are. 

You got gagged because I said Britney > Beyoncé dancing/performance wise. From this to calling me jealous and bitter? Bitter of what? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: Of her forgettable and lackluster performances? Get a grip and touch some grass!! It’s actually pathetic to see you having a meltdown over a statement I made that Britney does have iconic performances and Beyoncé doesn’t.
p.s at least I’m scrambling my fingers rather than my cheeks. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Holy crap, I cringed reading this entire post. Not once in this entire thread have you “clocked” me, but if it helps you feel better, I’ll agree with you, I guess. But did you seriously think you ate with the “scrambling with my fingers and not my cheeks” comment? It wasn’t funny, it wasn’t clever, it wasn’t anything. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:
You are absolutely deluded if you think I don’t think Britney has any iconic performances. She has plenty, more than Beyonce, but that doesn’t mean Beyonce doesn’t have ANY.

Are you actually from Moscow, Russia? Because that would explain so, so much. You’re low down and play dirty and I haven’t done that with you thus far, but if you wanna go below the belt, we can. Just be sure to have your scrambling finger on that report button, pu$$y. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block