Britney shares 2000 VMAs rehearsal footage: only boys on stage with me always!

Not her answering all of us saying “why does she nail it in rehearsals these days but not on stage.” Lol the queen said she gave no fuccs during conservatorship. Rehearsals primeney always returned b/c she genuinely did love it. But didn’t care about doin it on stage to support her abusers. That would’ve only kept the money train moving and no one would’ve knowin something was off…we stan a genius 

Spoiler
Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I didn’t know stating facts is going personal. Bich is a term of endearment. You’re on a Britney Spears forum, you should’ve know that. Also, stop gaslighting me as if you didn’t call me delusional and pressed just because I said Britney is more of a technical dancer than Beyoncé.

And so what if I’m posting disastrous photos of Beyoncé? It’s her face, not mine. If you’re getting triggered, check for Beyoncé forums. 

I didn’t and you can stop the lies and quit quoting me and instigating a fight!

Calling me a B isn’t a term of endearment neither were all the other below the belt personal pit shots!

Usually when somebody loses a debate they start to go personal and take pot shots and hit below the belt which is what you’ve been trying to do, your attempts at doing that are dismissed goodbye.

Triggered? Lol aren’t you the one losing yourself sending reports @ mods lol 

All I stated were facts and Beyoncé being in control took u you over the edge! Take a hike honey you lost the debate! 
Grammy Awards Beyonce GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The Coachella performance is already forgotten. Did that made a cultural impact? Probably in America, but even there it’s far fetched to call it iconic. Every performance is spectacular when you rely on high fashion clothes, an army of dancers, and a great team behind you.

spacer.png

The nerve of even bringing the 2016 performance up as if Britney wasn’t trafficked enough… 

spacer.png

Ok I tried to be nice but now you’re trying me. Did I say Britney’s 2016 VMA performance was bad? I enjoyed it, but Beyonce and her 15 min set list stole the show, there’s no denying it.

And every memorable Britney performance also included iconic outfits, an army of dancers, and a great team behind her.

Please sit down already, you’re coming across jealous and desperate at this point. 

• Love 1
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Are you actually a delusional Stan? So why would she need to mention “it’s only male dancers in this video ” and “back before con I had more men than women dancers on my tours and vegas” “my dad used to hire pretty attractive women who were tiny to dance on stage with me” this is literally what she put on deletedposts and if you want receipts I WILL show you.  ACTUALLY.. when she got back lash for the xtina post “I found out there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people” then the next day followed up with a post saying that she didn’t mean it against xtina Dancers and she thinks xtina is beautiful and admitted it was more issues to do with her body image in regards to the fat shaming post.  You’re the type of Stan to defend Britney and say “she didn’t say that” when she did. Go google it.  You’re telling me she isn’t insecure one bit about having smaller women next to her? Delusional sorry 

Your logic is flawed in many ways so I wasn't gonna reply, but I gotta say this. Before you call anyone delusional, maybe first don't push a narrative to put words into people's mouths.

I mean I could argue on and even agree that she does have body image issues and all but for you, in a post where she's tooting her own horn, she just can't continue to brag by saying she's that talented and powerful to hire a bunch of dudes to dance for her in the background, it makes no sense, but hate on women dancers is the only explanation right? And you call me delusional.... ok.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Ok I tried to be nice but now you’re trying me. Did I say Britney’s 2016 VMA performance was bad? I enjoyed it, but Beyonce and her 15 min set list stole the show, there’s no denying it.

And every memorable Britney performance also included iconic outfits, an army of dancers, and a great team behind her.

Please sit down already, you’re coming across jealous and desperate at this point. 

All he’s doing is attacking people babe!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean I'm seeing Madonna's half time show at 37 million views on YT

Gaga 89 Million views on YT

Katy Perry 84 Million views on YT

and Beyonce at 160 Million on YT

The delusion is absolutely real. I swear I’m not even much of a fan of Beyonce (post Destiny’s Child), but to outright deny her impact is just f*%#ing stupid. The girl works her azz off and it shows. There’s no need to discredit her work ethic to try to make Britney come off superior.

• Love 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

The delusion is absolutely real. I swear I’m not even much of a fan of Beyonce (post Destiny’s Child), but to outright deny her impact is just f*%#ing stupid. The girl works her azz off and it shows. There’s no need to discredit her work ethic to try to make Britney come off superior.

That’s my point too I’m not going to be delusional and deny other artists that are slaying! Beyoncé is iconic!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

You’re literally the last person on this forum telling me to sit down, especially when you don’t know the difference between iconic and regular performance. 

We were talking about iconic performances and you had to bring up Beyoncé’s 2016 forgettable performance only to be sure you clock Britney’s. We all know Beyoncé had a better performance than Britney, but during that time Britney was under a conservatorship being abused and drugged! Why wouldn’t you compare Britney at her prime and Beyoncé? This shows your disgusting attempt to clock Britney’s 2016 performance with Beyoncé’s, which is BY FAR not iconic. It’s forgotten just like her halftime show. 

Britney’s outfits weren’t high fashion, while Beyoncé works with the top designers in the game only for her to FAIL delivering an iconic outfit. When did Britney had the amount of dancers Beyoncé had? You’re scrambling. Go back to your regular posts telling people of how of a good bottom you are. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This is not a group project! Her halftime show flopped and failed to outlast Gaga’s, Rihanna’s and Katy’s. Read again! :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

57 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

Fine. You’d still do well to just disappear if you’re not interested in Britney, what with this being a Britney forum.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

@DiamondCircus is here because they are clearly interested in Britney. Just because they don’t agree with with all the BS some of you spew doesn’t mean they should disappear. Grow a pair and learn to accept other peoples opinions. And take a nap if you’re tired. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

@DiamondCircus is here because they are clearly interested in Britney. Just because they don’t agree with with all the BS some of you spew doesn’t mean they should disappear. Grow a pair and learn to accept other peoples opinions. And take a nap if you’re tired. 

All they do is resort to low budget attacks like why is he talking about your private intimacy stuff when the debate is about pop artists lol! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block