Britney meeting w RCA ?

1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

So I was thinking about this. She may have to resign her contract or a new one. Since she was in the conservatorship Team Con signed all of her contracts so she may be renegotiating it.  

This is what I'm curious about! How does a contract, even a renewal, work when a person is in a conservatorship, but even more so, how does it work when someone is out of one? I'd assume that the label want her, but want to avoid issues around being associated or holding her to a contract that wasn't signed by her, context given.

I don't know if this insider is right, but I would assume to some degree, that this meeting would have to happen at some point to move forward for all involved.

• Love 2
Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

but i wouldn't be surprised if it's real and britney is going to plan an album/ep/single since a while ago she said she was having fun in the studio with this vidéo : :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

she sounds great it's impressive :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

There seems to be a lot of smoke around Britney releasing music; Producer have said they've been contacted to work with her, and Britney has said she's been in the studio. Call me delusional, but part of me feels like we're going to get something very soon...

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There seems to be a lot of smoke around Britney releasing music; Producer have said they've been contacted to work with her, and Britney has said she's been in the studio. Call me delusional, but part of me feels like we're going to get something very soon...

I doubt we're getting anything 'very soon' especially a full album we'll be lucky if we get the book before the year ends. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

mixing, video clips etc... it takes a lot of time, it could take 1 year , 2 years or 3 years :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I could see her doing something along the lines of Blackout's promotional campaign; The work will exist with minimal interviews, and if we get that; I'll be fed.

I don't even think any sort of promo would be needed for B10, no performance or interview. Look at Miley, she didn't promote and her album is about to debut #3, right? I can totally see Britney doing the same thing since she's not interested in getting that #1 (even though she's said in the past she is pretty competitive).

If the album makes it to sell over 300,000 (physical + digital) units in the long run, then I'm sure everyone will be satisfied :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Is she still under contract with RCA after everything....? Surely they can give her a goodwill clause and let her be...

She can release 'abcdefg' with audio tracks of her squealing in her bathroom for all I care if it means she would be done with RCA :orangu_orangutan_ape:

is it one or 2 albums she has left?? im kinda surprised RCA hasnt released another greatest hits album tbh. her last one was in 2009 and shes done 3 albums since. and i think i heard GH albums count, not sure if the Glory 2020 reissue does?? But if she only has one more album left and she wants to just get out of the contract, why dont they just release another greatest    hits album and that would be it? she wouldnt even need to promote it as i doubt she or RCA would care how well it did or how badly it flopped

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block