Britney meeting w RCA ?

Just now, pablitonizer said:

I believe she's confortable with RCA, they're not pushing her to record anything. If there's any truth to this tweet then it's gotta be new music, or some album anniversary :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She won't start her own music company, do you seriously think Britney will take the time and money to do that? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I had already heard that RCA was worse than Jive but I don't know if it's true :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

I had already heard that RCA was worse than Jive but I don't know if it's true :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I'm talking about being comfortable with a company. Not if the company is good or bad, truth is they're not pushing her to do anything since 2016. If she ever decides to change record labels, that new record label would expect her to release at least 2 albums to regain the money invested in her in the shortest amount of time possible. I doubt Britney would want that  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Receipt? 

Her previous contract (former JIVE contract) ended with 'Britney Jean'. I think the original contract was 8 studio albums but I'm not 100% sure

Then L.A. Raid tried to snatch Britney coz he knew her contract was coming to an end but he failed to do so

2480069-britney-spears-x-factor-la-reid-
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

<p>Britney Spears' recording contract with the former Jive Records has one album left, and among those courting the chart-topper are L.A. Reid, Spears' "X Factor" sidekick, and former...

In 2014, Britney renewed her contract with RCA for 4 albums, being Glory the first one

img.png?width=210
WWW.POPDUST.COM

POPDUST brings you entertainment news and reviews, from hot new music to celebrity gossip, exclusive interviews, art, film, television and more. We report the best, worst and weirdest in...

Now, we have no details of her contract since it's a private matter (Every record label says that). I truly doubt a record label like RCA would agree to have the conservator signature only (Colon Spears) since Britney is the artist. If they did that, it'd imply her contract came to an end on nov 12, 2021 once the conservatorship was terminated. However, we know she's still under RCA so I'm almost certain her signature is still there or she has a different kind of contract :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 5

Her previous contract (former JIVE contract) ended with 'Britney Jean'. I think the original contract was 8 studio albums but I'm not 100% sure

Then L.A. Raid tried to snatch Britney coz he knew her contract was coming to an end but he failed to do so

2480069-britney-spears-x-factor-la-reid-
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

<p>Britney Spears' recording contract with the former Jive Records has one album left, and among those courting the chart-topper are L.A. Reid, Spears' "X Factor" sidekick, and former...

In 2014, Britney renewed her contract with RCA for 4 albums, being Glory the first one

img.png?width=210
WWW.POPDUST.COM

POPDUST brings you entertainment news and reviews, from hot new music to celebrity gossip, exclusive interviews, art, film, television and more. We report the best, worst and weirdest in...

Now, we have no details of her contract since it's a private matter (Every record label says that). I truly doubt a record label like RCA would agree to have the conservator signature only (Colon Spears) since Britney is the artist. If they did that, it'd imply her contract came to an end on nov 12, 2021 once the conservatorship was terminated. However, we know she's still under RCA so I'm almost certain her signature is still there or she has a different kind of contract :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

So basically, there's no receipt.

Page can't be found, and pop dust isn't reliable.

They also claim the contract is a private matter, so they don't even know what's in the contract. 

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So basically, there's no receipt.

Page can't be found, and pop dust isn't reliable.

They also claim the contract is a private matter, so they don't even know what's in the contract. 

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Receipt for the contract renewal? The link is down but she renewed in 2014 

And the consolidation has continued. Earlier this year she re-upped with RCA Records, which had inherited her contract from former affiliate Jive years ago. And even touring was scrapped, as Spears established her two-year residency in the Nevada desert.

brittney-spears-las-vegas.jpg?w=1000&h=5
VARIETY.COM

“Work, *****.” Unlike singer-songwriters, contemporary pop stars rarely have their songs viewed through an autobiographical prism, yet it’s hard to miss the changes in Britney Spears’ core...

And album contracts are not for just 1 album, so yeah, most likely she signed for 3 or 4 albums. Half the amount of albums she had signed with JIVE back in 1998 so that makes sense

• Like 3

Receipt for the contract renewal? The link is down but she renewed in 2014 

And the consolidation has continued. Earlier this year she re-upped with RCA Records, which had inherited her contract from former affiliate Jive years ago. And even touring was scrapped, as Spears established her two-year residency in the Nevada desert.

brittney-spears-las-vegas.jpg?w=1000&h=5
VARIETY.COM

“Work, *****.” Unlike singer-songwriters, contemporary pop stars rarely have their songs viewed through an autobiographical prism, yet it’s hard to miss the changes in Britney Spears’ core...

And album contracts are not for just 1 album, so yeah, most likely she signed for 3 or 4 albums. Half the amount of albums she had signed with JIVE back in 1998 so that makes sense

We already know after Jive was dismantled, she signed with RCA, we just have no clue for how many albums or any details of the contract.

It's all pure speculation as to how many albums she signed on for.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block