Diplo tells Emily Ratajkowski he doesn’t want to define his ***uality

4 hours ago, s&m said:

8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. excretion is macaroon cream and hes trimmed but not clean shaven.

I AM D----DECEASED :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Spoiler

THE TIP

Spoiler

f7bfd3.png

F7BFD3

Spoiler

I CANNOT

Spoiler

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, s&m said:

8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. excretion is macaroon cream and hes trimmed but not clean shaven.

I.....gasping........for 

... air:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
On 3/14/2023 at 1:59 PM, s&m said:

My kind of manhood

On 3/14/2023 at 10:58 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

I love this attitude, I hope more guys can approach their ***uality this way and admit they are not 100% straight (or gay) and that it doesn't need to affect your success or how you are being perceived in terms of masculinity.

Or even better - don't ask people or tell the whole world.  No one cares what they're doing consensually behind closed doors in their private lives.  Really tired of celebs and even people using it for promo or like it defines them.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

Or even better - don't ask people or tell the whole world.  No one cares what they're doing consensually behind closed doors in their private lives.  Really tired of celebs and even people using it for promo or like it defines them.

I don't agree. Representation is important. If you are a young person struggling with acceptance it can feel very supportive to see people in the public eye being open and comfortable with their ***ual preference and coming out.

As a gay guy in my teens I felt abnormal and weird because back then there were no cool artists that were openly gay and that I could look up to. I'm happy it's becoming different for teenagers now and I hope every celeb that is gay or queer or whatever can feel proud to say so so that their fans can find the same strenght. 

• Love 2
On 3/14/2023 at 2:59 PM, s&m said:

This is gay literature.

I want a tshirt with Diplo's s3xy face at the front, and this text at the back.

14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

This is gay literature.

I want a tshirt with Diplo's s3xy face at the front, and this text at the back.

This instead:

i'm on my knees. toes scratching hardwood floors. sweat drops racing down my face before evaporating. drool pooling on my chest. crying and convulsing. ears ringing and bleeding. snot and cvm running down my face and filling my pores. begging! for more despite barely being alive.

5 hours ago, s&m said:

This instead:

i'm on my knees. toes scratching hardwood floors. sweat drops racing down my face before evaporating. drool pooling on my chest. crying and convulsing. ears ringing and bleeding. snot and cvm running down my face and filling my pores. begging! for more despite barely being alive.

now we need to change the Diplo pic for "B10"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block