Diplo tells Emily Ratajkowski he doesn’t want to define his ***uality

Style.

He is GORGEOUS!

The bl0wj0b part is stupid though, getting a bl0wj0b is the easiest thing on Earth, but being intimate with (like kissing) a guy or even effing is the real deal.

I don't care though, he is so so so beautiful to me! And here as a cowboy? ohmahgah :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

(btw, this is one of my favorite songs. Ever.)

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The usual pandering so that they don't disappoint their fans regardless of orientation. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: The "I don't have labels" shtick doesn't really work when most men who say this have never been in a non-straight relationship in public. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

?? Relax.

It’s okay and should be completely normalized for men or women to have ***ual feelings to the same gender without being criminalized for it. It’s not pandering if a man wants to be committed to a woman in a relationship but can’t help feeling attracted to men. ***ual orientation is never just black and white — and that should start being normalized. And at least he’s being transparent about it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, s&m said:

8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. excretion is macaroon cream and hes trimmed but not clean shaven.

This comment

I- :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

5 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I’m right here daddy :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

5 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Aye que si! 😘😘

4 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Diplo and Charlie Puth should help one another define their s-xualities.

ezgif-3-92f334f0f0.jpg

4 hours ago, aleomg said:

This bussy and mouth are at his service, Sir.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, s&m said:

8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. excretion is macaroon cream and hes trimmed but not clean shaven.

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

Bum me senseless king 

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so so ****.

Scorpio energy **** me up vibes. Ugh, I can’t resist the magnetism. 😩

40 minutes ago, JayTawndre Rocks said:

Yum

30 minutes ago, maxine said:

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Y'all are like: ezgif.com-resize-2ac131ef70539578d.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block